Jump to content

Value for Money


Tonyhs
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

I will be getting my new ride (Nissan Sunny) next week and need some advice on a decent ICE. The Nissan comes with a Kenwood 2 Din System and I would like to replace it. Can I get something decent for $2.5K - $3K ? I like bass so the setup should include a sub. Will be grateful for some sound advice. [cool]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can try Compass Auto at 908F Upper Thomson Rd Tel: 6458 3908...they r open from Mon-Sun usually....Look for Jeffery or Michael tell them Jason driving Getz introduce u...honest n friendly , willing to work out the best within yr budget....no hard-selling....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tonyhs, you said your New Sunny comes with a Kenwood 2 Din System? I'm confuse cause I also booked the new Sunny but will be able to get the car early next month, the one that the showroom offered was a basic 1 Din Clarion set! Would like to confirm with you before talking to my SE at TCM at Bukit Timah. Thanks! [jawdrop][:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for the late reply. My ride is the Sunny LE which has a slightly different layout due to the digital aircon control. If I am not wrong only the LE comes with the 2 Din Kenwood. [nod]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...