Engine Mounting

Sucker

Vios engine mounting shouldn't cost more than $240 imo..

i juz help my fren from m'sia to buy from ric tat.. 3 pcs for $123 after gst..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Ahrex

is that for Auto or Manual vios? Heard got difference. And btw, is price for new vios?

Am considering to change also.

Thks,

mine is auto one.. i also dunno whether got price diff for auto n manual anot.. i am driving a p/fl 05 vios n my fren from m'sia driving 06 fl vios.. i ask ric tat they say engine mount for both is e same.. so i buy lor.. i am considering to change soon too.. but my ride still quite ok la.. maybe in 2-3 mths bah..

Vios engine mounting shouldn't cost more than $240 imo..

oh... i am saying less dan $300 inclusive of labour... unless u tell me u can find less dan $240 for all 3 pieces and inclusive of labour, dan i will say i am a bit carroted...

i juz help my fren from m'sia to buy from ric tat.. 3 pcs for $123 after gst..

i gotten mine 3 pcs for $120... alamak, why why... u all nv really see i am saying less dan $300 is all 3 pcs INCLUSIVE of labour...

oh... i am saying less dan $300 inclusive of labour... unless u tell me u can find less dan $240 for all 3 pieces and inclusive of labour, dan i will say i am a bit carroted...

Yes bro, price to get engine mounting is $130.

Labour $100, so total is $230 all in..

Can save $70, can do auto boot release with ur new boot release springs! Cheers~~

Neutral Newbie

Thanks, Mine is Auto also. Mechanic got told me my mounting a bit koyak. But can tahan for few months more.

Neutral Newbie

Guys, I think the labor is about there. A few hours job. For Vios, there is one piece more difficult only.

Can save $70, can do auto boot release with ur new boot release springs! Cheers~~

$60 to be exact... oh well, it's a trust in ur ws... if bring to those chapalang ws oso sian... haha

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I am driving a second hand Mazda 3 SP for 3 years, lately noise and vibration has surfaced. Sent to ws and the mechanic said need to change mounting. It costs around $400~$500 including labour.

Almost fainted when hearing the dollars. Can I check with SimplyTWL where you sent your car to? $230 for all is cheap. Can PM me your recommended ws for reference?

Also, any recommendation for cheaper change of mounting? I dont know how to go JB, so may be out for my choice.

Thank you alot. [:)]

Hi,

I am driving a second hand Mazda 3 SP for 3 years, lately noise and vibration has surfaced. Sent to ws and the mechanic said need to change mounting. It costs around $400~$500 including labour.

Almost fainted when hearing the dollars. Can I check with SimplyTWL where you sent your car to? $230 for all is cheap. Can PM me your recommended ws for reference?

Also, any recommendation for cheaper change of mounting? I dont know how to go JB, so may be out for my choice.

Thank you alot. [:)]

Hi bro, first you need to get the engine mounting from a stockist then source for a workshop.

I only know Toyota stockist, not sure about mazda sorry..

Once you get the parts, pm me to pass your the workshop details.

But most workshop are charging almost the same rate for labour, all depends on how reliable they are.

$60 to be exact... oh well, it's a trust in ur ws... if bring to those chapalang ws oso sian... haha

Yes bro, totally agree with you!

Sometimes big names WS also don't mean good too.

Best is to have a regular mechanic that have good car knowledge!

Cheers~ :D

Turbocharged

just did my engine mount for vios few mths ago.

bought 3pcs engine mount from GS auto at $110 and my ws in jb charge me rm150 for labour

strong vibration?

bought 3pcs engine mount from GS auto at $110 and my ws in jb charge me rm150 for labour

You mean 3 pcs engine mount cost $110? If yes, your engine mount replacement total cost only about $200 plus!

Edited by 13177

Wah bro yours the best deal so far!

Everything less than $200~

That time i not so good with JB, didnt dare head in to do it.

Else can save as much as you did!

↡ Advertisement