Viviobluerex Clutched June 14, 2005 Share June 14, 2005 Not sure if this is the right folder to post. I realised I have stop receiving "Reply Alerts" for the last few days already when there is actually messages unread for me. I check my pofile settings and everything is in order, but still I am not receiving any email notification. Can someone assist me please??? Nick : Viviobluerex Email: [email protected] Mobile 97649167 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admin Clutched June 14, 2005 Share June 14, 2005 Hi Viviobluerex Checked the email logs on our side and there was no error noted. About 10 emails was sent to your email account today as well from our side. You may want to check with your email host. Regards. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Law_ong Neutral Newbie June 14, 2005 Share June 14, 2005 mine too..cant receive the email alert...however i been able to notice the replies from the main window, where there is a column reflecting all the replies that i have not seen.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Viviobluerex Clutched June 15, 2005 Author Share June 15, 2005 Oh No! I did not receive any, checked with my IT administrator, nothing wrong. Should I change to another email? Please advice? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
Plumber Recommendations please!
Plumber Recommendations please!
Our cops need to do this more.
Our cops need to do this more.
RAM/MicroSD issues
RAM/MicroSD issues
Flu Alert Thread
Flu Alert Thread
Unable to post pictures in threads
Unable to post pictures in threads