Compass

Mummypenguin

I won the compass for the "Car Exchange Network " quiz. But it is not convenient for me to collect the compass. Anyone wants the compass? I can forward the email to you so that you can redeem the compass " on my behalf " (of course you'll get to keep it).

The collection point is at Anson Road, International Plaza.

↡ Advertisement

hmm..the only time you'll use it is when you go on a driving trip, go for jungle trekking... or when you go and view a property which you intend to buy ! wink.gif

Wah...you submitted twice ! sly.gif Might go and collect sometime this week. tongue.gif

Need to go and buy an EZLink card tho. Never taken MRT for long time liao. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Assassin

Save on ERP and parking mah...International Plaza dem expenseive man. sweatdrop.gif

Even if go in around 10am - 12pm when got no ERP. Still have to find parking there. I might just do a Park & Ride somewhere at a MRT station nearby [free parking anyway] and take the train down to Tanjong Pagar station. tongue.gif

See how lah...if I feel like taking the train and 'eat air' or not. laugh.gif

think u can park at tanjong pagar there (NTUC) MSCP ...

should be cheaper ...then walk across? I'd rather do that then take public [laugh] hate squeezing with the crowds ...unless there's something soft to squeeze past [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Actually, I work across the road from International Plaza....

But I've already got a compass... a couple of them [:p]

.....but if someone else wants it... I can collect on their behalf and bring it for the next meetup. [;)][thumbsup]

So you can forward you email to me, (provided someone wants the compass.... no point collecting unwanted compasses....) [:/]

cheers

ok...so who's collecting? [laugh] I won 2! whaahaha [rolleyes][sweatdrop][lipsrsealed][:p]

i can understand why you need two:

to check position to make sure your car is always parked facing the good fongsui.....

to check position to make sure your bodies are always facing the right direction............. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

no lar... my other half took part also and won [;)] how come ezlink? what happened to your ride?

hmmmmmmmmmm.... which halves???

.......unless there's something soft to squeeze past [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Warning to all passengers (both male and female)..........

↡ Advertisement