Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 Under our local conditions, I believe anything above 1 month is good enuff I'm kind of interested in getting the best of both world, deepest shine as well as protection. Seemed that #21 pretty much satisfy my requirements. Btw how would rate the ease of use? How it compare to AG EGP, which I'm currently on. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silgt Neutral Newbie September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 Honestly, I wouldn't compare AG EGP with #21. With EGP, you need a bonding time of 2 hours minimum before buffing off. With #21, it's 15 mins... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 I tot instructions on the bottle is 1hr . Anyway tink will try the #21 and see how it goes. Btw can #21 be layered? If yes, how much time interval between them? I believe it can still be top up with carnuba wax for a wetter look rite? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kanr 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 where to get it,bro??Cheers!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silgt Neutral Newbie September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 AFAIK, the practice is 2 hours, but I'll follow what the instruction says unless it can be observed otherwise. Yes #21 can be layered. As with any synthetic sealants, you need to let it set for at least 12 hours before putting another layer on top. I have tried putting several type of carnauba wax (incl. Pinnacle Souveran, S100, #16, NXT Paste Wax etc) over #21 but so far don't think any of them improve the depth and sleekness of #21, so now I'll to put 2~3 layers of #21 and stop there (time permitting of course). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 Sounds very good. And can I use EO wipe n shine as a QD in between wash n sealant? Wats the damage like for a bottle of #21? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silgt Neutral Newbie September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 I don't think there will be any problem using EO Wipe n Shine... Don't know the latest price but #21 was going for $95.00 (64 oz/1.8 litre) before it ran out of stock Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 Tat's ex...... hmmm..... But where to get tis? Common OTC sealant is #20 polymer sealant rite. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silgt Neutral Newbie September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 if you compare, they are cheaper than #20... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 So where to get #21 in sin?? Btw wats the diff between the 2 types? Durability or shine or ease in application? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silgt Neutral Newbie September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 #20 is a 10+ year-old formula. #21 was newly formulated from the grounds up. I wouldn't want to claim which is better as they are both very good in their own way... For me, I have both but for now I uses #21 exclusively (until something good comes out) check your PM... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toalson 1st Gear September 21, 2005 Share September 21, 2005 Tks for sharing! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
New Age Polish --> Volkswagen Portfolio
New Age Polish --> Volkswagen Portfolio
Sealant or coating for vinyl wrap?
Sealant or coating for vinyl wrap?
Spark Car Care
Spark Car Care
Flat tire sealant
Flat tire sealant
Puncture Proof Sealant
Puncture Proof Sealant
Can i still reuse my tyre after pump in sealant
Can i still reuse my tyre after pump in sealant
Tyre Sealant Anyone Used Before?
Tyre Sealant Anyone Used Before?
Detail Mania - Paint rejuvenation and coating specialist
Detail Mania - Paint rejuvenation and coating specialist