Jump to content

Ugliest SUV


Djcoolmax
 Share

Ugliest SUV  

101 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Subaru Tribeca
      57
    • Porsche Cayenne
      15
    • Honda CR-V
      29


Recommended Posts

Agree all SUVs tend to be ugly. But out of these 3 the Subaru is the most awful to me, it looks like.....

 

This one looks like a frog too?

 

chrisfe0.jpg

Nissan Murano

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
I reckon these are the top 3 candidates...

 

Subaru Tribeca

10364_m.jpg

 

Porsche Cayenne

10242_m.jpg

 

Honda CR-V

10360_m.jpg

 

If I could afford anyone of those, I would be damm happy

Link to post
Share on other sites

huh??! i dun tink Porsche and Honda should be in there man...But still to each his own la..I agree Tribeca abit ugly though...*oops~ hope Glenn Tan not ard in this forum

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
I reckon these are the top 3 candidates...

 

Subaru Tribeca

10364_m.jpg

 

Porsche Cayenne

10242_m.jpg

 

Honda CR-V

10360_m.jpg

 

to me:

1:the NAVIGATOR!

2:the DISCOVERY 3!

3:the PRADO!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...