Online Car Directory

Namesworld

(edited)

Was surfing the new directory secretly during my office hours xD.

I thought the ratings and comments were very good idea. As we get to know which company is [thumbsup] or [thumbsdown] . Hehe, no escape for lousy services now [sly] .

Brothers, lets go bring down those bad company and promote those good company. [thumbsup] sGcarmart too, hope to see more features and updated contents.

Pay peanuts you get monkeys. Go for 3M or huper optik. my car is on huper optik and the interior is very cool even on sunny weather xD. Becareful of those cheap wan, they may not be that effective.

Edited by Wilb

(edited)

Mine is V-kool.

Pretty good. But its really expensive. I paid $400+ even after discount. I was shocked though when I found out the list price is actually $750. [sweatdrop]

Imagine, those who install without discount... Wah, really carrot-heads. Not very ethical of V-kool to make such high mark-up.

Edited by Carmour

V-kool for $650 is cheap...provided it's for their top of the range. I had it done on my previous car in 2000 for $800 on credit card promo...U.P was $1400.

Neutral Newbie

how come v-kool so ex?

got cheaper solar film to recommend? [sweatdrop]

Is the one recommended in sgcarmart gd? $168 only, seems quite cheap.

Neutral Newbie

$168 hmm.. its not bad however i don't really like the low infra red and heat rejection. Why dont you spend a little bit money on their 368$ package. Seems decent to me. Don't buy and regret. Choose wisely, a good solar film is a good investment.

Neutral Newbie

any thing to look out for when doing solar film?

For the same heat and infra red rejection, how come other brands so much more expensive? [:/]

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?CAT=1

Inside so many merchants, any other companies to recommend or the $368 really gd bargain? (ps, i got tight budget so want to find out more) [bounce1]

Neutral Newbie
Mine is V-kool.

Pretty good. But its really expensive. I paid $400+ even after discount. I was shocked though when I found out the list price is actually $750. [sweatdrop]

Imagine, those who install without discount... Wah, really carrot-heads. Not very ethical of V-kool to make such high mark-up.

You can check with Camour see he still got the lobang anot. $400+ is cheap [gossip]

But ultimately, you are paying $400+ for just the brand.

I just went to see the $368 package, seems very cheap. Maybe you can call to ask more [sunny]

Don't really agree with you. This big brands have reputations and better technology. Even though they have the same spec ( eg. IR protection and Heat rejection ) but they may not be that lasting and they may have some defects.

Neutral Newbie

ok. I will be checking out the $368 package by 'Car Frenz Auto Accessories' tml.

Will keep you guys updated on the quality if i do the film. [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys. Just installed the $368 package this morning.

Not bad, the whole job was done in 2hrs and there was no air bubbles.

But today weather not very hot, cannot test to see the true effect of the solar film yet, will update you guys! [laugh]

Just remember not to wind down your window for this few days. Xd.

Congrats brother and have fun with your ride.

↡ Advertisement