Jump to content

DG PBA 601


Pet88
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

1 person probably can help me to go further..i've hinted few times but no response yet [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

To all experts here, last Sat was my 1st time using PBA & I have got some queries :

 

1) Is it advisable to use 476/845 on top of PBA directly? I did it due to time constraints & found it a little difficult to buff off the 476. Previously I would apply AIO --> 476. Of course both methods do produce nice results but I guess it was easier for AIO --> 476.

 

2) Is it safe to apply PBA over the chrome panels & all plastic panels? The instructions stated safe on painted & clear coated paints...

 

3) So far did anyone really notice if PBA actually helps to extend the durability of the product that is applied on top of it?

 

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

As for ques 1, some bros here did experiment with PBA -> 845, with good results. MD told me PBA -> 105 is better. After applying PBA, let it haze for abt 15min before applying 105, 476, or even glaze (haze again for about 15mins) then buzz off.

 

For 476, did you use a damp applicator to apply? Thin layer of 476 will do, if too thick, rather hard to buff off. I've experience it the 1st time i use it, as i used a dry applicator and the layer wax thick. 476 is harder to buff off than 845.

 

2) For chrome it shouldn't be a prob but those black matt plastics panels i try to avoid. Scared it will leave those white stain.

 

3) Not sure as I just applied it today with 105 and planing to add 2 more layer of PBA-> 105 tomorrow. Maybe other bro here could ans [:)] .

Edited by Fitzy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo Bro,

 

I find that PBA works better with sealant..I won't advise it with #476 as #476 itself contain carnauba wax..as for #845 , i try it and no problem with it but one thing i realise.PBA itself will increase the shine and the look is totally diff from wax..if you add on #845 after PBA,u will get more deeper look instead..if u have seen Zaino-ed cars..u will know how PBA looks like..

 

It is safe to apply over trimming,no problem..

 

I tried PBA with the least durable sealant,it lasted me 2 weeks but i just apply another layer over it..can't wait for a month cos my hands itchy liao..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...