Jump to content

Suzuki Every


Spade
 Share

Recommended Posts

Last time I rent a van and I was offered a brand new one since I am hiring for one year.

I asked for a eurovan. They told me not possible, bcoz they had bad experience with them for some reasons.

In the end, I got a Suzuki Carry.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi! I saw an Every in Hougang area, auto gear and with 2nd row seat. Look really spacious. Only thing is that I'm wondering how's the performance of auto gear for 700cc.

 

Know that your's a manual. Is it also 700cc for manual?

 

Because my sunny is 1.6A but when fully loaded with 5 adults & shopping stuffs, it's quite [shakehead][shakehead].

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry ... It's 658cc Manual or Auto(3 speed) to be accurate.

 

The 2 row of seats are ILLEGAL.

 

I have done

Front Driver (105KG)

Front Passenger with baby (90KG)

Rear Passengers (160KG)

Marketing stuff @ Sheng Siong.

 

My van still got power to climb up parkway carpark.

Link to post
Share on other sites

wat about those who use the fan to ferry workers? i tot that the new rules allow ppl to ferry workers at the back... are van owners allowed to install seats for these sorta workers? weird singapore ruling.. i see so many bangla on a lorry with 23pax behind and that's ok.. put seat at the back of a fan with a roof and dat one cannot! [hur][hur][hur]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hmm, sad to learn that 2nd row of seat is illegal... no wonder that van which I saw has dark-colour glass stickers gel. I had to look hard to see the inside because I was curious abt 2nd row seats.

 

The van looks cute. Just wondering if the stock tyres quite small for fully loaded?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you can ferry workers but not friends & family at the back of commercial vehicles.

 

And installing seats means that it does not fall under Light Good Vehicle but Good cum Passenger vehicles for the road tax scheme.

It's the amount of $$ you pay for the road tax.

Link to post
Share on other sites

do u noe the ruling on twin cab pickups? cos they also have another row of seats but have cargo bay behind.. do they pay more?? just curious...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Double Cab Pick-ups or Double Cab Lorrys fall under a different Road Tax scheme as they are allowed to ferry passenger. Good cum Passenger Road Tax. They area still allowed to ferry ppl behind the cargo space

 

Normal Vans fall under Light Good Vehicle. Mine LGV Road Tax only $427 a year

 

http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matters/mot..._vo_tax_gds.htm

Edited by Wave_rider
Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing about owning a van...people want to puah chu sure look for you one. It's like people who own new merc or beemers, people want to get married sure look for you one.

 

So must be prepared la. Or be hard hearted.... [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...