Tohdj Neutral Newbie February 20, 2008 Share February 20, 2008 1 apple! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saabretooth 2nd Gear February 20, 2008 Share February 20, 2008 9. its elementary.... dear watson.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fourwheels Clutched February 20, 2008 Share February 20, 2008 9 is the number. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear February 20, 2008 Share February 20, 2008 depends on how you look at it. answer can also be 2 cos it's mentioned you took 2. Wah ..... like that ... can have alot of different answers liao ..... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
I See, I Laugh, I Share...
I See, I Laugh, I Share...
Legendary aunties and uncles?
Legendary aunties and uncles?
Funny music videos
Funny music videos
Math Question
Math Question
Funny Gifs/Pictures/Videos Thread
Funny Gifs/Pictures/Videos Thread
Another mother of all siaolang thread
Another mother of all siaolang thread
This is Interesting, Post your Interesting reads here
This is Interesting, Post your Interesting reads here
Funny news of the day. Just for laughs.
Funny news of the day. Just for laughs.