Jump to content

Your Current Job....


UncleWolve
 Share

Your Current Job....  

116 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • I LOVE my JOB I'll be here forever
      9
    • I HATE my JOB ...But Couldn't get a NEW JOB
      15
    • I Am OK with my JOB ... But will Quit if got opportunity
      70
    • I am NOT working cos out of JOB
      3
    • I am NOT working cos i am RICH
      5
    • I just resigned
      11
    • Others (Elaborate)
      3


Recommended Posts

Eh...$60 is nuttin hor.....Those Escorts earn sth like $300 per hr...wah lieulaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

 

me oni work 5-6hrs a day nia....taking things easywink.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

eh...I retired....no option meh...

 

see la..u like gahmen...ignore all us ppl who retired...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

Ummm that one considered no need to work cos too rich! [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

nb...if rich..u think i still need retirement job meh??hur.gifhur.gif

 

 

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifBro...welcum to the 'dun give a damn abt work' gang

Link to post
Share on other sites

5K at early 30s is a good achievement, at least for now.

I'm assuming not including comm. if any.

 

it shd be gross pay. excluding commission.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Exactly...be contented...I earn $60/hr and this is my retirement job...I am indeed luckywink.gif
so manyy people [dead] meh lately [confused][confused][confused]
Link to post
Share on other sites

so wolvie...which is ur choice?

 

Btw whose that in ur avarter?

 

Yo! My choice is - I JUST RESIGNED! [laugh][wave][thumbsup]

 

Wow...Give me a "FIVE"!!! [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Yeah man.... no more winding and super steep and dark and lousy design carparks anymore! I vote SPC for the worstest carpark. [smash]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I got frens 25-27 yrs old working as IT business analysts earning 5k. When will be my turn? [:/]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...