New Ford KA is ready

Contax

how would they market it here... hmm... too cheap will sabotage fiat 500... too high price then no one buy... [confused]

↡ Advertisement

MiTo not for you ?Hmm...guess you prefer NA then - no replacement for displacement? [sly]

I don't think RM will bother if it sabotage the 500's . It's a cut throat business out there , however the 500's will wins more heart if KA is price near the 500's.

[sly]

haha..actually I completely forgotten that Mito is turbocharged..two main reasons why tis car does not figure so high on my list of consideration is that Iam not very drawn to the design unlike most other alfa cars..2ndly, if I were to get rid of my current ride it will be for a more spacious car..the Mito shares same platform as the GP..if upgrade to a new ride, I would be looking for a car with size at least similar to the new 149 (which shares same platform as the Bravo)..

but having said that, I will not rule out any alfa cars for consideration until I have seen it personally although I have to say quite unlikely I will buy it.. [:)]

(edited)

wait for a couple of years more lah.unless you're a coupe lovers .

Edited by Contax

erm...becos I was saying the Ford Ka back look like Mito and you ask if Iam targetting one..so I got confused and thot you refering to the Mito when you ask me is it becos I prefer NA cars.. [laugh]

[furious] even if you can afford , you don't want it also..... [laugh][laugh]

[laugh][laugh] true also... fiat 500 [inlove] ... i'm in love.. [inlove]

but my buddy was telling me what a gay car it looks... [:|]

(edited)

they always take bloody long time to come up with new cars.. [furious] so damn slow..

just take for example the 149...147 alr in market for close to a long 8 yrs and they only rolling out the 149 in 2009.. [shakehead]

people wait until hair also turn white liao.. [laugh]

Edited by Damienic

actually I dun understand wat's up with all these stereotyping...must all small cars that is rounder in shape and look cute be cars for gays??

you wear skirt lor , then who dare say it's a gay car [laugh]

However , it's a different story altogether if it's a 100bhp 1.4L which TTS is marketing soon....the weight to power ration [thumbsup]

you talking abt my grey hair is it ??? [laugh]

that was previously , you notice how long they get Bravo from the drawing board to production line ?With the current no-rubbish Fiat group CEO , I think they're up to their neck to push it put asap , and that's why they're using the same platform for a few cars now.

[laugh] maybe if we put Arnold Schwarzenegger in the driver seats then suddenly it becomes a macho car [cool]

[laugh] haha..no la..I find the wait damn long loh...you see, pple like VW rolls out new models quite fast...so does Audi..Alfa 159 also quite long before it came out to replace 156...and this 149 also took so long..and they have so few new models in between except the Mito coming out...and for VW, another new model, Sirocco will be out soon and the 149 is still nowehere in sight.. [:(]