Jump to content

Simota Aeroform


Testa_ross4
 Share

Recommended Posts

(edited)
Bros, I just installed this in my 2.0 l Camry on Saturday, supposed to improve air intake and aid combustion. Anymore mods I need to do?

 

If you get you can try to modify your extractor (illegal) and exhuast (possibly illegal)

 

this will give you a bit more gain to work hand in hand with your intake. Btw this is a small intake so don't expect much. The good thing is that this intake will not affect much of your low end. A bigger SRI will give you a better high end but a poorer low end.

Edited by Icetrap
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good start. I've changed 3 intakes before I got the correct one to my liking.

 

When I have a chance let me show you my intake and setup if you want to get poisoned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's up to you bro. It's your car you do what you want. =)

 

Mod or not, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...