Jump to content

Money No Enough 2


Caaa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone watched liao?

 

As usual, me a supporter of local movie....wink.gif Just watched - great improvement over previous production though still can't compare to foreign movie....tongue.gif

 

Less laughter but good for a some moment of venting frustrationrolleyes.gif

 

Some good points in the shownod.gif

 

Next on target: 12 Lotus....smile.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Caaa
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never spent any $$ on local films not bcos I'm not a supporter but bcos they always come up on inflight movies soon after the movies are featured in cinemas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chicken ah chicken, your are chicken not cat leh.....few dollars only, go to cinema and watch lahtongue.gif.....at least you cry in the dark nobody see lehsly.gif else everyone onboard see you crying how?laugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

quite true...but just support lor....gotta admit many are near rubbish thoughtongue.gif

This type of show, do first time is ok. 2nd part...... stale liao
Link to post
Share on other sites

Movies at cinema is high expense program for low income farmer [sweatdrop]

 

If I do cry in cinemas, it was never bcos of the show; it was bcos I damn sim tia wif the $$ I spent on it [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

The part where decision need to be made for either saving mother or daughter, though is old tactic but really good leh....how to make right decision?sweatdrop.gif

 

Another one : sending to old folks home....remind me last time I "dump" my kid in childcare, and force myself to leave even he is crying, don't know next time would be my turn or notsweatdrop.gif

 

Many interesting scenes:

1. Use other's Driving licence....ask mother to drive his RX8laugh.gif;

2. Looking for red micky mouse bralaugh.gif;

3. Asking eat full alreadylaugh.gif?

4. If you watch the 1st show, the scene where Ah Nam at kopitiam asking back $$$, is a repeat script.....laugh.gif

 

wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

DHL to u later, now waitg for landlord to come n settle leakg aircon. some1 ask u how come u no try higher laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

if i email u now will be able to read n reply immediately or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder u sooooo rich...unimpressed.gif

 

tongue.gif

 

Movies at cinema is high expense program for low income farmer sweatdrop.gif

 

If I do cry in cinemas, it was never bcos of the show; it was bcos I damn sim tia wif the $$ I spent on it laugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

who is the someone? ask he/ her to join my trade lor.... tok damn simplelaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

can reply immediate but not the hotmail acct.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...