Bibill 1st Gear June 23, 2003 Share June 23, 2003 Does anyone know where to find good and cheap '00 Lancer bodykit in Singapore? I have heard bodykits in Malaysia very cheap, but I am really scared...wait got problem have to run back... Anywhere I can see some pics as well? Really dunno what stuffs I can fix to make it sporty. Thanks! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lancerboy Neutral Newbie June 23, 2003 Share June 23, 2003 can try carbeauty at ubi Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bibill 1st Gear June 24, 2003 Author Share June 24, 2003 Oh...I have actually gone there...do you guys and gals really consider that place cheap? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duadua2 Neutral Newbie June 26, 2003 Share June 26, 2003 in Spore there nothing cheap compare to JB.if u want good service n quality,pay more in Spore.if u ok with ok services then the answer is JB Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Esquire Neutral Newbie June 27, 2003 Share June 27, 2003 car beauty charge how much leh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bian Neutral Newbie July 11, 2003 Share July 11, 2003 Can try Creative Sports at 30 Kaki Bukit Rd 3 #03-16. They sell original ralliart product imported from Japan. But price abit high... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michel Neutral Newbie July 12, 2003 Share July 12, 2003 "Original" as in PU material....more durable than Fibreglass. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bian Neutral Newbie July 14, 2003 Share July 14, 2003 I think so. What i can say is they are really imported from japan. Why not you go and take a look? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Regboyboy Neutral Newbie July 15, 2003 Share July 15, 2003 do you know where to get the front grill for the 00' lancer and how much will it cost?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nolimit Neutral Newbie July 18, 2003 Share July 18, 2003 Heard carbon fibre is the latest type of bodykit.... Anyone know the difference the carbon fibre and the PU & fibreglass material?? Better and more ex? Cheers! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nolimit Neutral Newbie July 18, 2003 Share July 18, 2003 not exactly cheap as compared to jb...fibre glass material..but may be cheaper than sme otehr car shops in Singapore....better go for pu material,... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bibill 1st Gear July 18, 2003 Author Share July 18, 2003 Many places...2 of them I look for is Car Beauty, PU Fibre with painting at $118. The other is Mcwell, ABS Plastic with painting, $178. Cassandra from Mcwell told me I got the last and final ABS plastic grille...they will use PU Fibre from now on....hehehe.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nolimit Neutral Newbie July 18, 2003 Share July 18, 2003 Hi, Heard in other writeups of pu material bodykit beter quality than fibre glass... I am thinking of getting a evo vi body kit... Anyone got any idea if I could mix amx both type of materisl together.. and would it be cheaper if PU material: rear and front bumper, side skirts and fenders Fibre glass material: Spoiler and bonnet Thanks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bibill 1st Gear July 18, 2003 Author Share July 18, 2003 But I find PU fibre material not as good as well. Seems quite easy to crack and paintwork on it might deteriote over time. Anyone wish to share their experience with PU fibre bodykit? Realise that quite a number of bodykits from Singapore also get from Malaysia. So might as well go Malaysia and get. Dunno whether will kenna con there or not... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nolimit Neutral Newbie July 18, 2003 Share July 18, 2003 In the lancer(SLC) forum...some bros mentioned mcwell is ripping them off and selling them stuff like broquests that doesn't really work... any gd bodykit lobang in jb that can do ABS pu material bodykit? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bibill 1st Gear July 18, 2003 Author Share July 18, 2003 Oh izzit?!?!?!.....this is really horrible...but if mcwell did sell them a real Broquet and it did not work for them, then perhaps it is not the wrong of Mcwell, but the product might not suit their cars? Heard some good comments about Broquet as well. Unless of course...mcwell sell them fake ones...which I would raise to CASE... Good choice of evo6 kit! I like it very much too, and wanted to fix...still trying to find where can get them...both pu fibre and abs plastic in spore and malaysia...the only thing I worry is kenna laugh by fellow pals.....hehe...not driving a evo go and put evo bodykit....wait become a laughing stock... Seriously, will all of you laugh at me?... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 18, 2003 Share July 18, 2003 Put any kits u want. So what if others laugh at you? Its your car! Not theirs! Just don't go around driving like a maniac with an Evo after that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bibill 1st Gear July 18, 2003 Author Share July 18, 2003 Yeah yeah yeah!!....wah...this is some encouragement man!...10q 10q.... How to drive like a maniac when car is now bumper-unfriendly with a bodykit? The reason why I rather really really make sure have a good bodykit is that it can withstand some knocks here and there...really cannot tahan knocks and scratches then after that can leave it there....everyday see scars leave scars in my heart.... Just hope TP and other chiongsters dun jio me if I put fierce bodykits...sometimes will really forget and just have a run, not the TP of course.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
Lancer ex 1.6 can't accelerate
Lancer ex 1.6 can't accelerate
Mitsubishi Lancer driver almost bang down Traffic Police Officer!
Mitsubishi Lancer driver almost bang down Traffic Police Officer!
Well done Traffic Police Officers & passerbys for helping car driver to push stalled car from junction!
Well done Traffic Police Officers & passerbys for helping car driver to push stalled car from junction!
Which should I buy? Latio or Lancer GLX
Which should I buy? Latio or Lancer GLX
Order bodykit from taobao
Order bodykit from taobao
2020 Mitsubishi Lancer
2020 Mitsubishi Lancer