Pkw1 Neutral Newbie May 31, 2002 Share May 31, 2002 Hi All, I am looking for fellow JTA motors victims, so that we can come together and take legal actions. Whoever place a bookings on SKODA cars with JTA and am still waiting for their cars/money, please contact me. Anyone who knows a victim, please help inform. Thanks. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seansene 1st Gear May 31, 2002 Share May 31, 2002 (edited) Hi All,I am looking for fellow JTA motors victims, so that we can come together and take legal actions. Whoever place a bookings on SKODA cars with JTA and am still waiting for their cars/money, please contact me. Anyone who knows a victim, please help inform. Thanks. I'm sorry, the point of this legal action would be what, exactly? Because there's no way anyone's going to get their money back... excuse my frankness please... Edited May 31, 2002 by Seansene Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pkw1 Neutral Newbie May 31, 2002 Author Share May 31, 2002 Thanks for the comment. JTA motors has not been declared bankrupt or put under judicial management. I believe bring legal action might still bring back some money. It definitely worth a try. Further there is suspect of criminal activity here. Thus there is a need to explore the legal option. With more people joining, the legal fees can be shared Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guyver 1st Gear June 1, 2002 Share June 1, 2002 Thanks for the comment.JTA motors has not been declared bankrupt or put under judicial management. I believe bring legal action might still bring back some money. It definitely worth a try. Further there is suspect of criminal activity here. Thus there is a need to explore the legal option. With more people joining, the legal fees can be shared Think i agree with u..... "There's power in unity".... but i thought that there's this businessman that headed the whole thingy right? Read that in the papers.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Triggerhappy Neutral Newbie June 2, 2002 Share June 2, 2002 I believe there quite a few of such "victim" in this forum. Question is whether they are still in here? Esp when they are so damn "pissed" over losing their money over such a innocent thing like buying a car. Its not like they are betting big on horses or the World Cup. Maybe ask Turbobrick to highlight this discussion on MCF, then maybe got chance to locate these "victims". Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pkw1 Neutral Newbie June 3, 2002 Author Share June 3, 2002 I believe there quite a few of such "victim" in this forum. Question is whether they are still in here? Esp when they are so damn "pissed" over losing their money over such a innocent thing like buying a car. Its not like they are betting big on horses or the World Cup. Maybe ask Turbobrick to highlight this discussion on MCF, then maybe got chance to locate these "victims". I am sueing the uys myself anyway. So hopefully anyone instrested can join. The busbiness leading a group, I have not heard from them! Anyone has contacts? Thanks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fabiaman 1st Gear June 3, 2002 Share June 3, 2002 Pkw1, Yes, I think we had some guys here by the nick of Bobby, Seansene and Zoom... I know only these 3 MCF visitors but I guess there are more who didnt get the car from JTA and lost as a result. Honestly, I wouldnt really try suing unless you get a picture of what is the state of JTA now... if I am not wrong, there is a string of creditors on queue to take back their money owed and the BANK is in the front of the queue. The last I heard, the bank already took stock of what is in JTA and will freeze the assets very soon to recover the debt unpaid by auctioning them off. They are letting the few guys in JTA run the show for the moment to get some sales as well for few minor parts. Because, they also know these parts left in JTA are worthless as the only buyers would be Skoda owners and Czech AUto. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pkw1 Neutral Newbie June 4, 2002 Author Share June 4, 2002 THanks fabiaman, If the banks are moving in, then it might be a risky move to sue them now. Please let us know if there are more developments! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fabiaman 1st Gear June 5, 2002 Share June 5, 2002 You can always still sue them, bt do check if there is a long queue in front of you. If the defendant is almost a gone case and there are a string of creditors and "cheated" car buyers ahead of you in the queue, you might consider dropping the idea. Make no mistake, I understand ur frustration, but at this stage, best to ask around before engaging a lawyer which will cost some money. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
For those who are looking forward to avengers
For those who are looking forward to avengers
Looking for storage space ...
Looking for storage space ...
NEW Condom in market and looking for TESTERS !!!
NEW Condom in market and looking for TESTERS !!!
Looking for Konig Rims
Looking for Konig Rims
Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking
Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking
Looking for 215/70r16 tyre 1 piece.
Looking for 215/70r16 tyre 1 piece.
Looking for honda stream 2nd hand engine
Looking for honda stream 2nd hand engine
Looking for vehicle owner SLR5667G
Looking for vehicle owner SLR5667G