Jump to content

Kettlebells training...


King
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi bro King

Actually, my brother and I were working together in strength, conditioning, and physical training biz and content development before many many years ago, and we are familiar with resistance training, strength, conditioning, dieting, some culinary preparation, and competitive bodybuilding. I have done yoga and martial arts (karate, later muay thai) since I was in my early teens, and later tried the specific form of yoga said to be good for scoliosis. I am very familiar with all forms of resistance training as a coach before, together with my younger brother. We are both "retired" from all that many years back.

 

I wouldn't go into the discussion about pilates, but suffice to say, unless a person understands the different types of scoliosis and their state and progression (types of curvature, degree of progression, idiopathic or congenital, age of individual, etc), I doubt a person could "recommend" anything including pilates without a qualified medical professional saying yay or nay, right?

 

These days, I am not so interested in this field anymore, and pursuing some other things (some close friends know what they are).

 

have a blessed day, and have fun in sports!

 

Yo Bro, when you going to come join me! Last I called you, you were in a meeting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ermz... Mr Brandon aka RADX's loverboy, Mr Ex-alot-of-forces aka Mazdaowner are the names off my head.

 

Siang kar wah pager? Don't anyhow say hor, I got big stomach and walk with a limp. [rolleyes]

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

hi da ge!

Normally I go wed and fri mornings leh. The last time u call me was quite long ago right? Me dying with curriculum development this minute. Friday deadline.... :-(

 

PS - Didn't dare mention your name as one of the gurus.... looks like another bro did. So bro King can check with you liao.

Edited by Tashi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

Siang kar wah pager? Don't anyhow say hor, I got big stomach and walk with a limp. [rolleyes]

 

Which leg?? [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi da ge!

Normally I go wed and fri mornings leh. The last time u call me was quite long ago right? Me dying with curriculum development this minute. Friday deadline.... :-(

 

PS - Didn't dare mention your name as one of the gurus.... looks like another bro did. So bro King can check with you liao.

 

Everytime i chio you, you busy. nb~ BTW, I'm no guru. So no need to check with me. "I know nuuuuuutheengk, nuuuuuutheengk" sgt%20schultz.jpg[laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

The middle one, that's tied in a knot and flipped over the shoulders. [laugh]

 

 

orrgh...no more measure runway ah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

been running around too much...what about you...how was the 264 you have told me about

 

Friend, that was already shown on the History channel man! [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Mazdaowner
Link to post
Share on other sites

Really !!! must have missed that. Tell me how was it.

 

Dino (Not Fred's Dinosaur!) was repaired, repainted and some parts changed out.

Not much to say, that it took 3 months to finish, and was sold off. Never hit the streets here,

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You must have made a killing on it...well done [thumbsup]

 

Enough to pay the bills, send the kids to collage, and put 3 meals on the table.

And you call that made a killing? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi da ge

OK, gym sched different. But if you happen to be around my office, just yell la, lim kopi can? Lunch on me also can. Catch up and chat would be nice.

 

I am desk bound for so long already so a nice breather with frens is good.

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...