Sg_yop Neutral Newbie June 20, 2009 Share June 20, 2009 which body kit shop has good workmanship? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jfor_jimmy1986 Neutral Newbie November 21, 2009 Share November 21, 2009 any brothers here can introduce where to install bodykit for Avante ??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saf262801 Neutral Newbie November 22, 2009 Share November 22, 2009 HI guys sorry to cut in like this. But I really appreciate need some advice. I got an incus replica bodykit from a friend for my silver avante. Like to seek advice from thoese whom has come any good workshop that does the installation and spary painting. Lastly what is the likely cost of the damage? Thanks Lai Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wan_getz Neutral Newbie November 22, 2009 Share November 22, 2009 (edited) If u want u can send your bodykit to spray at JB.Have your color code ready and send it to them.Tell them to spray nicely and take their time.After spraying can go to any bodykit specialist to have it install.All in RM$$$.I did that for my hyundai getz 3yrs ago.Total cost of bodykit and skirting plus spray RM$1000. Edited November 22, 2009 by Wan_getz ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Sell by bidding - BEST price from 500 car dealers in 1 day
Sell by bidding - BEST price from 500 car dealers in 1 day
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
New car discount/price/promo
New car discount/price/promo
Commentary: Singaporeans’ reluctance to pay more for hawker food is endangering the trade
Commentary: Singaporeans’ reluctance to pay more for hawker food is endangering the trade
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
Greater Southern Waterfront discussion
Greater Southern Waterfront discussion
Low Resale Value? Let Dive into New Car Pricing and Sales Strategies
Low Resale Value? Let Dive into New Car Pricing and Sales Strategies
Best way to sell car (aka highest price)
Best way to sell car (aka highest price)