Lancer CS3/EX Owners...Please Check in Part XIV

Mivec9

mine also flushed and not protruding. also gap cannot be so huge. sibei not pro!!

go back kpkb loh...

sounds like a job not well done.

I went back the other day, the workshop guy said, after accident very hard to restore to the original, he helped to knocked a bit, gap become smaller now, but still protruding leh. :(

2011-08-21_15-30-09_752.jpg

He fixed the knocking sound from the back as it is due to reverse sensor controller dropped off, but the indicator still not correct. Reached home, i dismantled the controller and adjusted the sensor.

Sigh... Tio a minor kiss nia so many issues. :(

↡ Advertisement

I thought your quote is alright. Insurance coverage for lancer is quite high.

I have been with AIG (still is) for the last 5 years. Very happy with them.

thanks!

I went back the other day, the workshop guy said, after accident very hard to restore to the original, he helped to knocked a bit, gap become smaller now, but still protruding leh. :(

He fixed the knocking sound from the back as it is due to reverse sensor controller dropped off, but the indicator still not correct. Reached home, i dismantled the controller and adjusted the sensor.

Sigh... Tio a minor kiss nia so many issues. :(

Honestly, please obtain 2nd opinion from another workshop.

I doubt it is so jialat and complicated.

guys, is it still advisable to get a cs3 nowadays? i'm looking at getting a 2007 cs3.

what im really worried is the FC, as well as how much one with 17" rims, bodykit and decent interior would set me back by.

above all, what's a good buying price for a used cs3? and does a bodykit make the cs3 feel heavy?

newbie here pardon the lack of experience.

Hi bro, this is a picture of my ride.

To be honest, I think the gap is too big. Should be something like above pic. Are there any broken clips inside causing this gap?

As for your 4th pic (top view), it's normal. The corner of the rear lamp is slightly inside.

[laugh] i cant see anything looks ok to me

Post #2049

Hi bro, this is a picture of my ride.

gloria_rearlamp.jpg

To be honest, I think the gap is too big. Should be something like above pic. Are there any broken clips inside causing this gap?

As for your 4th pic (top view), it's normal. The corner of the rear lamp is slightly inside.

Fuel Consumption Survey ($10 worth of parking coupons presented upon completion)

The aim of this survey is to collect data on the actual fuel consumption and kilometers travelled per litre of fuel for different categories of vehicles of different ages. You can do a part by helping us keep a record of fuel pumped and the odometer reading for 10 consecutive pumps.

To register, please send us an email (Sze Hwee: [email protected]) with your details (Name; age; gender; email address, contact (hp); mailing address) and the vehicle

hello guys,

where do you recommend to go for 80k servicing for ex? what are things needed to do arh? thxthx~

Timing belt package which including timing belt, alternator belt, fan belt and necessary bearing/seals plus water pump. Can try lee sheng or similar workshops

guys, is it still advisable to get a cs3 nowadays? i'm looking at getting a 2007 cs3.

what im really worried is the FC, as well as how much one with 17" rims, bodykit and decent interior would set me back by.

above all, what's a good buying price for a used cs3? and does a bodykit make the cs3 feel heavy?

newbie here pardon the lack of experience.

Just check price of similar year cs3 to get rough gauge on pricing. 17 inch is nice but fc will suffer. Bodykit depends... Think should be minmal. Have u bought your ride?? Can show us during meet up!

Honestly, please obtain 2nd opinion from another workshop.

I doubt it is so jialat and complicated.

Think titanium already went back to kpkb! I gave him my pic too!

hi, anyone knows where to get the Lancer EX OEM antenna? how much?

Mine got stolen in a HDB carpark. Thanks in advance.

Screw type right? Most hyper mart and petrol stations sell these screw type oem antennas

Sammy, that was for Lancer Ex.

I have yet to see a convincing clip of the glx lancer.

Anyone keen in meet up say next week? We can go tau heuy or porridge buffet!

Please post for interest check :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Anyone keen in meet up say next week? We can go tau heuy or porridge buffet!

Please post for interest check :wub:

ah sam...next week when?? i kena ICT next week wor...

Hello bros i'm selling my mitsubishi colt. It's been a great and reliable car, MT and I simply enjoy the MIVEC engine.. I think it's the same engine as Lancer EX 1.5. FC is good at 15km++/l. Accident Free and regularly maintained. Selling because it's underutilised i'm unable to drive to my new workplace.

Please take a look if interested i'm the direct owner. (:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...568&DL=1000

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement