File delete

Hamburger

mi accidentally downloaded a stupid file called Gaming Harbor Tool n cant seem to delete it away. Tried to uninstalled it in e control panel but somehow it prevent mi from doing it [furious] . Anyone teach mi to get rid of it once n for all..... [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement

Try booting to safe mode and uninstall from there. If can't, use your anti-spyware removal software (e.g. Super Antispyware, Spybot) to scan and remove any hard to remove spyware.

Try booting to safe mode and uninstall from there. If can't, use your anti-spyware removal software (e.g. Super Antispyware, Spybot) to scan and remove any hard to remove spyware.

tryin really hard now to kill them......damn, they r really like roaches, popping in n out of e screen :angry:

Did you try using ccleaner?

There is a "tools > uninstall" function

has Vista done away wif tis function?? No find leh.. [blush]

bro Silver_blade, where to find tis "program like 'unlock', etc.... That should help."

What i meant is : Download ccleaner.

www.ccleaner.com

Thereafter, go to Tools. It will list all those programs that you had installed.

Look for the one you need to uninstall or remove and then click the correct option on your top right side.

What i meant is : Download ccleaner.

www.ccleaner.com

Thereafter, go to Tools. It will list all those programs that you had installed.

Look for the one you need to uninstall or remove and then click the correct option on your top right side.

Tools as in window browser or in control panel??? paisey as i m a noob [smallcry]

Tools as in window browser or in control panel??? paisey as i m a noob [smallcry]

The Tools button is in CCleaner interface.

You have to install this software to access to it.