TP Catches ROAD HOGGER on PIE!!!

Sw20

My friend, you have said the magic words that destroy all possibility of you being a racist...I can safely say now...you are a better person than .... you know... [laugh]

I will not want to get involve in this... [shocked]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

[rolleyes] yes yes..we know...if your daughter ever happens to come across a man of different race and that person is of good character (say your boss's son for instance), you will still not allow the marriage because:

1) It will affect your blood purity.

2) Simply because they smell...

Pls dont put words in my mouth hor. When did I say I don't associate with Indian. You forgotten that I highlighted before that my mentor is an indian. He is the one I respect most.

But that doesn't mean I allow my daugther to married Indian because I simply cant stand the smell if living together. I only mention my preference.

Like what Joseph commented, u like to twist ppls word.

long time never touch on this liao mah... want to enjoy.

but he only att my poor english leh.

nvm one. u argue more its like practicing english.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I find his respond okay. If the car behind me is following too closely behind me when the traffice is heavy, i will also do that. This is not to be childish, but to warn the person that he is following too close liao. Of couse if the traffic is light, just let him pass.

If you say he is urgent. Since that he is already switching lane as he please already, then why is he still tailgating you?

I have no problem with ppl driving fast. but those that purposely drive fast and tailgate ppl dont deserve to give way to them. keeping close to the person in font is already a good indication that you want to pass.

Precisely. those who reply with crap response i think are the real road hoggers. I'm already travelling above the speed, 100 - 120 with maybe 1 or 1 1/2 car length behind the car in front of me already can still consider road hogging ?? If already travelling at such a high speed still want to tailgate and poke and poke, i think the person behind is trying to be funny. And if these kind of idiots cannot switch to lane 2 and overtake, whats make u think that i can???

dunno who is childish ??

So... Hitler was roadhogging on the PIE where there were a lot of Indians when a communist TP pulled him over to have a verbal sparring session, trying to establish the illogical nature of his driving when Hitler accused him of not having read Mein Kampf, then the TP retorted that Hitler was being racist before asking to marry his daughter? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

i hope u dont met me on the road

the last time an idiot did that braking stun to me and still gave me a smuck look when i manage to overtake from left, i showed him whose brake is stronger

end up saw in my rear view mirror his puny brakes lock and swerved into lane 2 nearly got mowed over by a container truck which was going quite fast on lane 2. [:p]

Well i say tap my brakes, never jam. maybe if you're the inconsiderate fXXker who like to tailgate, highbeam ppl just so u can move overtake 1 car and still kanna stuck behind another slow car infront, maybe i'll be the one who'll jam break and see if your front is as good as your brakes.

Precisely. those who reply with crap response i think are the real road hoggers. I'm already travelling above the speed, 100 - 120 with maybe 1 or 1 1/2 car length behind the car in front of me already can still consider road hogging ?? If already travelling at such a high speed still want to tailgate and poke and poke, i think the person behind is trying to be funny. And if these kind of idiots cannot switch to lane 2 and overtake, whats make u think that i can???

dunno who is childish ??

I think we need to establish what really is roadhogging. The most common view is that the road swine is the guy holding up traffic when the road in front of him is all clear. If you're already 1 or 1 1/2 car length behind the car in front, you're probably a tailgater instead. [:p]

Personally I'd still filter off asap and give way. I normally travel near the speed limit, so someone pulling up fast behind me is in all likelihood going much faster. Either he really has an emergency and is rushing to visit a dying relative, in which case I wouldn't want to be in his way, or he has an emergency and is rushing to hell, and I don't want to be in between a reckless driver and hell. Better to help him along. 1 more driver in hell = 1 less driver on the road = more free road for me. :D

Edited by Requiemdk

Neutral Newbie

I think we need to establish what really is roadhogging. The most common view is that the road swine is the guy holding up traffic when the road in front of him is all clear. If you're already 1 or 1 1/2 car length behind the car in front, you're probably a tailgater instead. [:p]

Personally I'd still filter off asap and give way. I normally travel near the speed limit, so someone pulling up fast behind me is in all likelihood going much faster. Either he really has an emergency and is rushing to visit a dying relative, in which case I wouldn't want to be in his way, or he has an emergency and is rushing to hell, and I don't want to be in between a reckless driver and hell. Better to help him along. 1 more driver in hell = 1 less driver on the road = more free road for me. :D

ya...i like the way u put it "or he has an emergency and is rushing to hell" <_<

[rolleyes] yes yes..we know...if your daughter ever happens to come across a man of different race and that person is of good character (say your boss's son for instance), you will still not allow the marriage because:

1) It will affect your blood purity.

2) Simply because they smell...

You forgot. Someone said that cannot marry darker skinned. Indian was an example. Ang Mo is OK ....

Well i say tap my brakes, never jam. maybe if you're the inconsiderate fXXker who like to tailgate, highbeam ppl just so u can move overtake 1 car and still kanna stuck behind another slow car infront, maybe i'll be the one who'll jam break and see if your front is as good as your brakes.

ginna... holiday cum out and play ar...

u should be taken off the road. endangering other people's life.

btw. lane 1 is overtaking lane i say again. fark care u drive 300km/h or wad. behind someone come and clearly wants to overtake u have to siam. period.

and btw please la 120km/h is not fast la. someone might just be rushing to somewhere and u're hindering it. put your selfish self in their shoes la. if 1 fine day u're rushing somewhere, be it business meeting, pleasure meeting, need to go pang sai, need to go hospital etc etc. and u're speeding down lane one. doing 140km/h den 1 joker infront made u slow down to 120 den die die dun wanna give way. den u will know the ba wu1

u're 1 selfish a------e btw.

Sorry i know i sound like a b------d, but if i am travelling at 120 on the high way, and i see a car snaking (switching lane and move very fast) towards me from behind and before i have a chance to change lane he high beam me(meaning he high beam me from far away and i am not able to shift lane safetly). I am going to slow down to the speed of the 2nd lane. Then when he try to do a three lane over take i will accelerate to prevent him from over taking (if the traffice is still quite safe to do that.)

===============

Er.......Not very good driving habits ah?

Why u tok like that? U go germany & u know how well displined those drivers r. SG drivers r some of the worst. Very aggogant & ill displined.

Maybe not used to long distance hway driving. Or EGO problem, maybe?

Actually 50K is a big deal.

=============

Er.....For a medium sized Jap or Korean car is abt average. And there r so many of them on the road. Not counting all the Conti cars around.

↡ Advertisement