Ididbobe Neutral Newbie February 9, 2010 Share February 9, 2010 hi bros can anyone recommend a good installer of bodykits including touching up, mending and painting of the parts?? tks much [;)] ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeronleow Neutral Newbie February 9, 2010 Share February 9, 2010 Wana do mine too and will be going Jaybee to do. Cannot decide between the one at Taman Sri Tebrau or Southen City. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ididbobe Neutral Newbie February 10, 2010 Author Share February 10, 2010 Heya Jeron! Wah gotta go all the way to JB to get it done? I am loathe to go there cos of the traffic, getting lost and also all the stories I heard . Actually I got some parts sitting at a shop there but havent found the time to set aside to go down to pick them up.... BTW, what do you need to get done? I recall Niltrams telling me about this bodyshop called Vtech or something..do you know of any shop in SG? Thanks!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Niltrams 3rd Gear February 10, 2010 Share February 10, 2010 The one at Southern City is called Moffiz. I got my starlet done up there.. 2 side skirts, 1 front ABS lip, 1 rear bumper piece, labour for mod to fit... RM700. The worksmanship is not bad, they really spent quite some time trying to cut and fit the Getz rear bumper piece to the GT bumper. Then I came back SG spray cos I don't trust putting my car in JB for 2 weeks. You should ask SwiftBoi where he did his Starlet... damn nice. Can chieh TOMS bodykit, haha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeronleow Neutral Newbie February 11, 2010 Share February 11, 2010 Think he did in Southen City but came back to Taman Sri Tebrau to do adjustments. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ididbobe Neutral Newbie February 12, 2010 Author Share February 12, 2010 Thanks for the leads guys. I was just in there yesterday and found Southern City quite far away leh I prefer Tmn Sri Terbau but which one specifically? SWIFTBOI, show us some pics of ur CHIO Starlet leh? We wanna see :) BTW where did u get the Toms bodykit? Question to you and also the rest, if you are using the Toms front bumper what kind of license plate u use? The same squarish/rectangular one and place it where the front intercooler is supposed to be? or get a skinny rectangular one and place on the bumper lid itself? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Niltrams 3rd Gear February 12, 2010 Share February 12, 2010 He did not have TOMS bodykit, I meant the way he add the front lip and with the GT side skirt extensions.. looked abit like a TOMS kitted Starlet. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ididbobe Neutral Newbie February 19, 2010 Author Share February 19, 2010 Question to all - Anyone knows if the sideskirts of an EP82 (2 dr) can fit on our EP80 (4 drs)? I got some from Msia but according to my bodyshop guy he said it can't fit cos it wld block the back doors. H/w the Msian guy I got it from said that it just needed a little modification....what gives?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starletgt Neutral Newbie February 19, 2010 Share February 19, 2010 It can be fitted but need some modification for it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ididbobe Neutral Newbie February 19, 2010 Author Share February 19, 2010 I knew it!! Cool thanks David!!! :) BTW whens our next meetup ah? I wanna see all the bros new looks etc :) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeronleow Neutral Newbie February 20, 2010 Share February 20, 2010 I knew it!! Cool thanks David!!! :) BTW whens our next meetup ah? I wanna see all the bros new looks etc :) Aiya not much difference la CNY cut hair only lor if not we all look the same AHAHAHA! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starletgt Neutral Newbie February 26, 2010 Share February 26, 2010 Aiya not much difference la CNY cut hair only lor if not we all look the same AHAHAHA! Which hair?? lolx Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeronleow Neutral Newbie February 28, 2010 Share February 28, 2010 Which hair?? lolx Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazuo Neutral Newbie May 26, 2011 Share May 26, 2011 Saber know how to fix bodykit? Fenders and sideskirts? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
Wheel Spacer Installation DIY
Wheel Spacer Installation DIY
After-market Welcab facilities installation
After-market Welcab facilities installation
Unichip Q
Unichip Q
Order bodykit from taobao
Order bodykit from taobao
Link installation of solar plants and sale of electric vehicles
Link installation of solar plants and sale of electric vehicles
In-Car Camera Installation
In-Car Camera Installation
DVB-T2 HD Mobile Digital TV Tuner for cars installation
DVB-T2 HD Mobile Digital TV Tuner for cars installation