Tomika Auto Air Con

Fcw75

Hi, anyone send their car to Tomika for repair of aircon? How is the service and price at Ubi?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

I did servicing of my euro van aircon there before. Replaced compressor oil, pumped R134a gas and cleaned the condensor and evaporator.

I think Tomika and Mark Cool are the more reputable and skilful aircon servicing shops around.

• Praise 1

I did servicing of my euro van aircon there before. Replaced compressor oil, pumped R134a gas and cleaned the condensor and evaporator.

I think Tomika and Mark Cool are the more reputable and skilful aircon servicing shops around.

Ok, thanks for the feedback bro. Will give Tomika a try. Mark Cool too far for me.

if i m not wrong .. its about $200 to repair compressor vs $1k+ to change to a new one

after repair, got warranty or not?

Neutral Newbie

good service, pro in giving honest and effective advice. rather than telling you to change compressor directly and after that re-con the compressor and sell again.

thumb up for them.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Oh no my car aircon spoilt, only hot air comes out :(. Any idea what's the problem? Could it B it ran out of gas or collent or the compressor is faulty? Sorry I'm really nuts abt this. help help.....

Edited by Kenopps
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Oh no my car aircon spoilt, only hot air comes out :(. Any idea what's the problem? Could it B it ran out of gas or collent or the compressor is faulty? Sorry I'm really nuts abt this. help help.....

this is not a forum manned by aircon techs. you should know better than this

• Dislike 1

Frankly, the advice we can give is as good as nothing. Your best bet is to go to Markcool or Tomika.

Where do you stay?

North - Markcool Woodlands

East - Tomika Ubi

West - Tomika AV

They can diagnose for you.

My friend's car has this problem: when he steps on accelerator, fan speed is higher and blows cold air. When accelerator is released, fan speed decreases and air not so cold.

Any idea what's the problem?

• Praise 1

My friend's car has this problem: when he steps on accelerator, fan speed is higher and blows cold air. When accelerator is released, fan speed decreases and air not so cold.

Any idea what's the problem?

Frankly, the advice we can give is as good as nothing. Your best bet is to go to Markcool or Tomika.

Where do you stay?

East - Tomika Ubi

West - Tomika AV

They can diagnose for you

Where do you stay?

East - Tomika Ubi

West - Tomika AV

They can diagnose for you

Frankly, the advise you have given (or copied) is really good as nothing.

• Praise 1

Frankly, the advise you have given (or copied) is really good as nothing.

what i am trying to say is that we are no air con techs. rather than giving you some wrong info, i rather you go to the shops.

Chill out bros. Let's not start another argument here. We have enough in the forum oready.

Ultramega, if you let me guess, I would say the problem lies with the compressor as it is connected to the engine. So when your fren rev the engine, the compressor will also spin faster.

But it's really better to ask your fren go to Tomika or Markcool depending on where he is.

what i am trying to say is that we are no air con techs. rather than giving you some wrong info, i rather you go to the shops.

You are not an aircon tech but this forum has so many members, there might be one among us. Anyway thanks.

↡ Advertisement