mio 2wire

Keen

1st Gear

My 2wire modem adapter just died... warranty over already... anyone know where can I get the adapter other then melafax which cost approx $35 for the adapter...

↡ Advertisement

My 2wire modem adapter just died... warranty over already... anyone know where can I get the adapter other then melafax which cost approx $35 for the adapter...

Bring the adapter to Sim Lim Tower basement, looks for those electronics shop.

They may have one similiar to the specifications of the mio modem.

(edited)

Have you called SingTel Mio Hotline to check?

I thought my warranty was over too, until giving a call, and to my pleasant surprise, they send me a new adapter + a new set, just in case.

They commented as long we are Mio subsciber, they'll still cover the equipment.

Edited by Kingkong

Hi Keen,

I have a 2nd-hand 2WIRE modem adaptor for sale.

Let me know the specific model of your 2WIRE modem if you are interested in getting it.

Thank you.

If you don't need the Singtel land-line, just get any 3rd party router will do. eg. D-link, Linksys, etc.

btw, how long is the warranty?

hello there....

i have the same problem as you. I believe my modem adapter also died. It actually died on the two days of my new contract. Luckily, i have the new modem that came along when i resubscribed the internet. But sadly, the new modem is giving me disconnection issues, i.e. my iphone does not connected to the modem/router all the time.

anyway, long story short, i called singtel just now. apparently, you can bring to singtel for an exchange. just call singtel. they will direct you to paya leber singpost for an exchange BUT you will need to call singtel (1688) first.

thanks to you, i am going there tomorrow for my exchange :D

hope this information is useful for you

Hey all, thanks for the offer/advice... just nice my friend got a old 2wire modem lying around unused, took the adapter from him and tada! it is working again! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement