NINJA Warrior

Vroomtattat

Any of you guys watching Ninja Warrior?

Most of the contestants are good and quite fit, especially the fireman guy . . . only 3% body fat he claims.

It is a good way of relaxing, watching these guys trying to conquer the obstacles. Those who could not make it will always make me and my son laugh until we roll on the floor.

I think the most difficult obstacle is the Spider Jump. One wrong jump, backside split and down you go [laugh]

Yesterday's episode only 2 out of a hundred made it to the 2nd stage but both eliminated in the end.

Ninja Warrior! har har har [laugh]:ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Dunno why they made the 1st round much tougher. The previous seasons had an easier first round but still damn funny. The only show where i actually lol watching tv. No comedy comes close. Crazy japs

Yeah this is a dam nice show, this set i think is year 2008 one. Really salute the fireman with 3% body fat.. dam solid. Train 3 years dunno can get that or not hahaha...The obstacles are really tough this time round..even the Fisherman failed the first stage.... Waiting for next week episode hahaha

Neutral Newbie

haha..very nice show..i never fail to watch it every wed..even when im not home i will record it down..currently showing on channel 5 is the 2007 version..if u guys are interested..go youtube and type yuuji urushihahra..u will find the 3rd grand champion in the history of ninja warrior..his winning videos..really wonder how he did it..didnt even break a sweat when he won it..

Neutral Newbie

haha..very nice show..i never fail to watch it every wed..even when im not home i will record it down..currently showing on channel 5 is the 2007 version..if u guys are interested..go youtube and type yuuji urushihahra..u will find the 3rd grand champion in the history of ninja warrior..his winning videos..really wonder how he did it..didnt even break a sweat when he won it..

typo..it's yuuji urushihara..he won it in Jan this year

Neutral Newbie

Is this show similar to Takishi Castle?

if i remember correctly..takeshi's castle is more of teamwork while ninja warrior is individual effort..but they are both shot on the same location..mount midoriyama

Turbocharged

if i remember correctly..takeshi's castle is more of teamwork while ninja warrior is individual effort..but they are both shot on the same location..mount midoriyama

Actually there isn't any team work involve in Takeshi Castle. the only part where there are mass participants is in the begining, rush up the castle and the final shooting game. all the rest are solo games.

Ninja warrior is an edited version. The original Jap version called Sasuke can be found on the net with more footage/coverage spanning around 4hrs! Have to hand it to the Japanese in coming up with innovative obstacles, especially the Salmon ladder in the 2nd stage and the brutal 3rd stage with the cliff hanger and other insane obstacles that taxes upper body strength.

There is even a female version Kunoichi which is more suitable for me if I ever take part haha.

Any of you guys watching Ninja Warrior?

Most of the contestants are good and quite fit, especially the fireman guy . . . only 3% body fat he claims.

It is a good way of relaxing, watching these guys trying to conquer the obstacles. Those who could not make it will always make me and my son laugh until we roll on the floor.

I think the most difficult obstacle is the Spider Jump. One wrong jump, backside split and down you go [laugh]

Yesterday's episode only 2 out of a hundred made it to the 2nd stage but both eliminated in the end.

Ninja Warrior! har har har [laugh]:ph34r:

yes, I am watching every Wed....... [smash]

one joker look very fit and he couldn't even strip his track pants. Like his style, he proceed with his pant still struck and into the water he goes ..... [laugh][laugh]

We should have a Singapore Ninja Warrior...Wonder who can win....

hahaha

if USA could sent a team to Japan, maybe Singapore could sent a team of our SAF Commandos to see if they are really that fit........ [sly][smash]

There were some JSDF soldiers and even a US Naval Diver participating before but they failed along the way.

Some Olympians have also taken part and were unable to pass either the 2nd or 3rd stage.

I believe there are techniques to clearing the obstacles and if one has a higher body weight (espy the caucasians), then that weight will be a disadvantage since quite a fair bit of obstacles use gravity to punish the participants.

if USA could sent a team to Japan, maybe Singapore could sent a team of our SAF Commandos to see if they are really that fit........ [sly][smash]

yeah, our favorite show..

really make us laugh....

fireman, fisherman, teacher...etc

they are really good...

↡ Advertisement