Keyboard warrior upgrading course

Joseph22

Turbocharged
(edited)

WAH Swee... now government also giving us keyboard warrior upgrading course. We can argue better after the course. Who want to join.

post-47611-0-34157400-1495674278_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I am part of the public...  they are suppose to be servants of the public... why do i need to pay $125 to listen to them talk?  [confused]  [rolleyes]  [hur]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

WAH Swee... now government also giving us keyboard warrior upgrading course. We can argue better after the course. Who want to join.

Wait, got certificate or not? Paper in Singapore very important even if it's TOILET paper :grin:

Turbocharged

Wait, got certificate or not? Paper in Singapore very important even if it's TOILET paper :grin:

Go Liao u come back show me the receipt.

I print one cert for u.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Can use those Life Skillz or Advance Credits or whatever simi sai name they're calling that supposed "free money"? (You can see I never tried to claim it. [laugh])

BTW, my understanding of "fake news" may be significantly at variance with what the gahmen wants us to "understand". What position is our MSM on the world press freedom index ranking again? (rhetorical)

Supersonic

I am part of the public...  they are suppose to be servants of the public... why do i need to pay $125 to listen to them talk?  [confused]  [rolleyes]  [hur]

If I pay 125 bucks, will shan entertain my questions when I bring out examples of fake news in our state controlled media?

• Praise 1

Can use those Life Skillz or Advance Credits or whatever simi sai name they're calling that supposed "free money"? (You can see I never tried to claim it. [laugh])

BTW, my understanding of "fake news" may be significantly at variance with what the gahmen wants us to "understand". What position is our MSM on the world press freedom index ranking again? (rhetorical)

Its called Skillsfuture credit.  :a-fun:

http://www.skillsfuture.sg/

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Sure you wouldn't want to join a cooking class?

If I pay 125 bucks, will shan entertain my questions when I bring out examples of fake news in our state controlled media?

he will tell you to keep to the scope of the topic...  and insist MSM is not state controlled...  u waste money nia.

Supersonic

Sure you wouldn't want to join a cooking class?

Now *that* I might do.

Or maybe female "special" massage. I'm sure there are classes for that. With a cert and everything. [laugh]

Supersonic

If Shan can get that Donald guy to STFU and apologise for practically nothing (and which wasn't even said to his face), what do you think he'll do to you for challenging him to his face? [laugh]

Turbocharged

From article I think they want to teach us how to use Google.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

If Shan can get that Donald guy to STFU and apologise for practically nothing (and which wasn't even said to his face), what do you think he'll do to you for challenging him to his face? [laugh]

Haha... That's true. Even though I don't work for an entity controlled by the SG govt, I reckon many private companies will still want to give them "face".

Looks like I can only speak freely after retirement and I have nothing to lose  :D

↡ Advertisement