Heads Up Display - Where to get how much?

S2077s

Jus want a basic preferebly just speed and rev for my car.

Any idea where to get one installed? Budget of $200 and less. Not gunning the high end Defi types and all.

↡ Advertisement

I already have a GPS with speed indicator. I wan a Heads Up Display that projects on the screen.

I already have a GPS with speed indicator. I wan a Heads Up Display that projects on the screen.

U can try Car Beauty at Kaki Bukit Autobay (I think it is listed as a merchant here).... should be around 100 plus to 200, I guess....

yes the iphone app does that. but need to place iphone on a non slip mat on the dash. and it will project like a HUD

cons is only works well at night.

Which brand GPS that gives speed indicator?

Which brand GPS that gives speed indicator?

I am currently using Garmin GPS and it shows the speed at the bottom right of the screen. It becomes red when you are over the speed limit.

Slightly off topic - I see that the speed indicated on the car is out of sync with the one shown in GPS by about 5 to 7 km/h. Is this normal?

yes it is.... i would tend to trust the GPS speed more than the speedo's