Acevin Clutched July 8, 2010 Share July 8, 2010 Has anyone tried splitfire dspark? Just want to gather some FR before I decide whether to install this. Link to this product : http://www.splitfire-japan.com/product/d_s...lish/index.html I think its something like a grounding system... Wonder will the benefit be at the expense of e.g. shorten the lifespan of sparkplug/ignition coil or etc.. - which I dun think so.. And if suitable to leave it in car for say 10-yrs till scrape car.. Many Thanks... Btw: I'm not associated to this product nor am I distributor.. Merely a consumer asking if anyone has tried and to give me feedback before deciding whether to install. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mini-itx Clutched July 10, 2010 Share July 10, 2010 Its just some form of grounding system. Its not capacitive since it doesn't have a +ve wire to the battery. Looks more like wires with a ferrite core. You can DIY it yourself to try out. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone into HK cantonese song (80s~end 90)
Anyone into HK cantonese song (80s~end 90)
Old Hong Kong TVB drama series (70s,80s - 90s) anyone into?
Old Hong Kong TVB drama series (70s,80s - 90s) anyone into?
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Green fingers anyone?
Green fingers anyone?
Anyone try Cathay Pacific before?
Anyone try Cathay Pacific before?
New Zealand - anyone?
New Zealand - anyone?
Roti Prata lover? Anyone?
Roti Prata lover? Anyone?
Anyone been to Finland for the northern lights?
Anyone been to Finland for the northern lights?