Jump to content

Boring


Tianmo
 Share

Recommended Posts

i once took a similar role with an SME in retail...... only survive for 4 months and lost 6kgs!! [sweatdrop]

 

 

actually retail is very siong job, fun to do it once a while, but don't think I can do it as a career.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

actually retail is very siong job, fun to do it once a while, but don't think I can do it as a career.

 

Thats why need alot of youngsters ma, me just woke up not long ago [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why need alot of youngsters ma, me just woke up not long ago [laugh]

 

wah.................sibei good life, working CBL, somemore weekend sleep so late.....................NV NV.....................

 

KNN, I 6am wake up go market, do weekend marketing and buy breakfast for whole family, after that go report for CBL weekend 1/2 day.................come bk take lunch, you malu wake up....................... -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites

then SBF lah

 

 

wah..................SBF!!!.....................sound like a long lost friend. [laugh]

 

I would not do it in the office man..................intranet leh [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

wah..................SBF!!!.....................sound like a long lost friend. [laugh]

 

I would not do it in the office man..................intranet leh [:p]

go get ip4 if better ipad [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

go get ip4 if better ipad [laugh]

 

now on iphone 3G, next month can upgrade liao, still thinking..............iphone 4 or SSS. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

wah.................sibei good life, working CBL, somemore weekend sleep so late.....................NV NV.....................

 

KNN, I 6am wake up go market, do weekend marketing and buy breakfast for whole family, after that go report for CBL weekend 1/2 day.................come bk take lunch, you malu wake up....................... -_-

 

Me still young ma, free of responsibilities!

 

Sian, back to CBL!

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...