Kia K2, Small brother to the K5 Optima

Proton_neutron

Another great looking car from Kia...

What is impressive is that although it is based on the new Rio hatchback, they look so different you can never tell.

Unlike some lazy designs where, a boot is simply stuck onto a hatchback design, this one is totally a new design on its own. Kia really put in lots of effort in their designs and they it shows.

Neutral Newbie

Tomorrow the US version of the Rio sedan will be unveiled and we can then see the difference between two of them... Just like the new verna is using an exclusive design in China and another design elsewhere... Chinese market prefer luxury looking car...

2011_hyundai_verna_accent_images_main.jpg

Hyundai-Solaris-Russia-February-2011c-550x312.jpg

I think this is the china version .. the new rio sedan will be unveiled within soon and it should look more or less like the hatch.

Edited by Cactus

The people of China are sure getting better designed cars in my opinion.

Not only this. In China, even China brand cars looks big and not so bad looking in design. A competition among automakers as the comsumer market there is big. The China cars sold in Singapore looks super miserable compared to the ones sold in China. I was wondering why nobody brings in other China brands then the current ones. Guess, our market is really small.

↡ Advertisement