Daniel3 Clutched May 16, 2011 Share May 16, 2011 Hi all, can check with all bros here. I was involved in a 3 vehicles collision last year in april. I was the car in the middle. My car and the car in front was stationary when a truck rammed me from behind,causing my car to surge forward and ram the car in front. I have been a safe driver and my ncd is 30% before this accident. Currently The case has not been closed. My ncd was reduce to 0% from 30% and I paid S$2000 in insurance last year. will my ncd be restored? if they reduce my ncd to 0% becos of the accident,any action I can take? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sci10213 3rd Gear May 17, 2011 Share May 17, 2011 Hi all, can check with all bros here. I was involved in a 3 vehicles collision last year in april. I was the car in the middle. My car and the car in front was stationary when a truck rammed me from behind,causing my car to surge forward and ram the car in front. I have been a safe driver and my ncd is 30% before this accident. Currently The case has not been closed. My ncd was reduce to 0% from 30% and I paid S$2000 in insurance last year. will my ncd be restored? if they reduce my ncd to 0% becos of the accident,any action I can take? hmm... looks like your insurer is not doing their job properly... who is your insurer at the time of accident? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crusader75 Neutral Newbie May 17, 2011 Share May 17, 2011 I'm afraid there is really nothing much you can do. If you had a in-car-cam, it would have proven your claim that the lorry pushed you forward and thus hit the front car. Without such direct evidence, its your words versus the lorry driver/car in front. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Home repair advice needed
Home repair advice needed
Computer advice needed
Computer advice needed
Seeking advice: can the tyre still hold?
Seeking advice: can the tyre still hold?
Laopeh asking for advice - older fathers chat
Laopeh asking for advice - older fathers chat
Advice on exhaust.
Advice on exhaust.
Going to Kyushu...advice and recommend please.
Going to Kyushu...advice and recommend please.
Going to Brisbane, Please Advice
Going to Brisbane, Please Advice
Advice needed: 6 days in Perth with a two year old and farm stay in March?
Advice needed: 6 days in Perth with a two year old and farm stay in March?