TKL supporters come in !

Windchoco

I don't find anything very wrong about TKL.

But why he like not so popular online? What are the reasons for supporting him?

↡ Advertisement

reason is we all want a opposition to win...

and the one with the best chance i feel is TJS...

honestly lets not allow the votes to be split up...

I think is not that he is not popular....if you put him and TT up...I can tell you most anti TT will vote for him...Just that now we have another 2 choices so we just want to aim for the highest possibility one to win so as to stop TT....just about it..

I don't find anything very wrong about TKL.

But why he like not so popular online? What are the reasons for supporting him?

he cant pronounce his words properly

SINGAPORE - Presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian, asked about his high and low points in his campaign so far, said there were two low points - and both involved fellow candidate Tan Jee Say.

Said former NTUC Income CEO Tan: "The first low point was when Tan Jee Say applied for the Certificate of Eligibility, after I invited him to be part of my think tank", referring to his strategic team behind his presidential bid.

Mr Tan Kin Lian, speaking at a media conference at his campaign headquarters on Thursday afternoon, said that Mr Tan Jee Say had turned up for one meeting and added that "there was a disruption" after the former Singapore Democratic Party's General Election candidate decided to proceed with his own presidential campaign.

Mr Tan Kin Lian added that he thought he lost the support of much of the online media as a result.

He said his second low was when Mr Tan Jee Say was granted the Certificate of Eligibility to run for election. Said Mr Tan Kin Lian: "The criteria is you need a person who has run a company with S$100 million in capital. To my common sense, Tan Jee Say does not qualify."

His high points, he added, were seeing "many people come forward to help and volunteering their time" after he had announced his candidacy, as well as when he and his campaign team decided on his slogan, "Voice of the People".

A third high point was when his daughter, Ms Tan Su Ling, made a speech at his rally on Wednesday night.

Mr Tan Kin Lian also shared that if he were elected into office, he will propose a salary of about S$1,500 per month for men undergoing national service.

This can be in the form of cash and CPF contribution.

Full-time national servicemen currently receive between S$420 and S$1,270, depending on the rank and vocation.

Mr Tan had previously called for national servicemen to be compensated more fairly for national service.

He had suggested that they should receive an allowance similar to that of a regular soldier of the Singapore Armed Forces.

Mr Tan also said that if elected, he will propose a pension of between S$500 and S$700 per month for Singaporeans once they reach 75 or 80 years old.

He said that such senior citizens usually do not have much money left in their bank accounts.

SINGAPORE - Presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian, asked about his high and low points in his campaign so far, said there were two low points - and both involved fellow candidate Tan Jee Say.

Said former NTUC Income CEO Tan: "The first low point was when Tan Jee Say applied for the Certificate of Eligibility, after I invited him to be part of my think tank", referring to his strategic team behind his presidential bid.

Mr Tan Kin Lian, speaking at a media conference at his campaign headquarters on Thursday afternoon, said that Mr Tan Jee Say had turned up for one meeting and added that "there was a disruption" after the former Singapore Democratic Party's General Election candidate decided to proceed with his own presidential campaign.

Mr Tan Kin Lian added that he thought he lost the support of much of the online media as a result.

He said his second low was when Mr Tan Jee Say was granted the Certificate of Eligibility to run for election. Said Mr Tan Kin Lian: "The criteria is you need a person who has run a company with S$100 million in capital. To my common sense, Tan Jee Say does not qualify."

His high points, he added, were seeing "many people come forward to help and volunteering their time" after he had announced his candidacy, as well as when he and his campaign team decided on his slogan, "Voice of the People".

A third high point was when his daughter, Ms Tan Su Ling, made a speech at his rally on Wednesday night.

Mr Tan Kin Lian also shared that if he were elected into office, he will propose a salary of about S$1,500 per month for men undergoing national service.

This can be in the form of cash and CPF contribution.

Full-time national servicemen currently receive between S$420 and S$1,270, depending on the rank and vocation.

Mr Tan had previously called for national servicemen to be compensated more fairly for national service.

He had suggested that they should receive an allowance similar to that of a regular soldier of the Singapore Armed Forces.

Mr Tan also said that if elected, he will propose a pension of between S$500 and S$700 per month for Singaporeans once they reach 75 or 80 years old.

He said that such senior citizens usually do not have much money left in their bank accounts.

:o that is more than my monthy expense

I just don't want anyone losing their $48k deposit...

but if u vote for him many s'poeans will lose their 48k/yr job to FT.... [:p]

↡ Advertisement