Jump to content

Swift price


Yihao
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys I am planning to sell my 2005 oct (OPC) swift does anyone know the current market price?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I tried going to dealer they offer much lower price mine is a 2005 oct swift they offer me less than 20K

Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to get the "market" re-sales price, try :-

- go for "STA" & "Vicom" used car evaluation at own expenseses.

- post online fro direct selling to buyer (Settle your OS balance $ with Finance & transfer onwership manually at LTA or AAS)

- remember to have the letter of undertaking & taking-over to prevent traffic & parking fine dispute. Happy selling.

Edited by Jefkking
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine's a Oct 05 1.5 manual

 

When I sold mine last yr Apr'11 dealer took in my car at 22k nia. Swift 1.5 AT Sep2005 registered. So not bad a price for your OPC. IMHO its just a function of convenience and time, if u no time and want convenience then dealer but if u have time and not mind the paperwork and processes then can try to sell yourself or in sgcarmart there is a consignment type program Trade Assist.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

When I sold mine last yr Apr'11 dealer took in my car at 22k nia. Swift 1.5 AT Sep2005 registered. So not bad a price for your OPC. IMHO its just a function of convenience and time, if u no time and want convenience then dealer but if u have time and not mind the paperwork and processes then can try to sell yourself or in sgcarmart there is a consignment type program Trade Assist.

 

22k??? On sgcarmart i see 07 1.5 M swift going for 34k

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I just trade in for a C4 and I ask for 29k for my swift. You can try Guan motor at ubi AML.

Bro is yours OPC?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like swift but no budget for it. All prices are so high nowadays..... Last Sat saw a Mar 07 1.3M selling $37K!! SIGH..... ie. monthly payment ard $500!! If only there are cheaper ones.. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...