Jump to content

Accident Question


Ahrex
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, my fren was involved in an accident with a malaysian vehicle(kancil or smt similar, very small car).. my fren knock e rear side of the vehicle and some paint drop off e bumper.. no particulars were exchanged and cos my fren agreed to go jb workshop to settle.. my fren gave the other party his num, name n ic no..

 

now hor.. the other party came to sg n repair e vehicle and asked my fren to pay close to SGD600 bucks for the repair.. my fren was stunned at first but agreed to pay when he get his pay cos he feels responsible.. but hor.. as a fren i think he shouldn't pay so much cos y did a m'sia car come sg do repair? n how come e repair so ex cos according to my fren, its juz e bottom left side of rear bumper paint peel off.. and e bumper was intact.. very minor damages which i think would not cost more den rm200 if done in jb..

 

so now should he pay or not pay or pay a portion of it? hope for some advice from mcfers.. thanks..

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a newbie and can't post new topic so I hijack this thread for an accident question.

 

I was driving and going to alight my passenger along a kerb side when another car which just blighted his passenger drove off and hit the rear of my vehicle. He claims that it was my my fault for cutting in but I'm just turning in to alight passenger like he did. He didn't check and drove off and thus causing the accident. How? Will I win the claim?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a newbie and can't post new topic so I hijack this thread for an accident question.

 

I was driving and going to alight my passenger along a kerb side when another car which just blighted his passenger drove off and hit the rear of my vehicle. He claims that it was my my fault for cutting in but I'm just turning in to alight passenger like he did. He didn't check and drove off and thus causing the accident. How? Will I win the claim?

NPNT...... [:p]

 

which part of the back?? do be more specific

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say very tough...

if you have no videos or pics, then hard case to fight.

 

I have a situation like yours but was in PIE...my left rear and his right front...both of us was on extreme right lane and there was a jam...the driver behind me decided to change to the 2nd lane but didn't check the front...

 

not serious but my car was less than a month old then...

 

no pictures and videos as well.

 

In the end, both just paid for their own...

 

Mine was just a minor scratch..so I let it go..and learn from it.

 

Now I have both front and back cam...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic a bit.

 

Yes, regretted that I didn't install video cam too. So where did u install yours? Do u mind pm me the contact? Are there any issues with car batteries?

 

Damm sian. Clearly not at fault but have to pay because the other guy drive off without due car.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, my fren was involved in an accident with a malaysian vehicle(kancil or smt similar, very small car).. my fren knock e rear side of the vehicle and some paint drop off e bumper.. no particulars were exchanged and cos my fren agreed to go jb workshop to settle.. my fren gave the other party his num, name n ic no..

 

now hor.. the other party came to sg n repair e vehicle and asked my fren to pay close to SGD600 bucks for the repair.. my fren was stunned at first but agreed to pay when he get his pay cos he feels responsible.. but hor.. as a fren i think he shouldn't pay so much cos y did a m'sia car come sg do repair? n how come e repair so ex cos according to my fren, its juz e bottom left side of rear bumper paint peel off.. and e bumper was intact.. very minor damages which i think would not cost more den rm200 if done in jb..

 

so now should he pay or not pay or pay a portion of it? hope for some advice from mcfers.. thanks..

 

First your friend prob kenna ketok. In Malaysia do...the most is RM200 to replace a bumper...I say this fig cos I bang a fella before and I paid the amount.

 

But when you bang pple...they are entitled to claim from any workshop...you can bargain a bit lah...but at least the bugger never make a insurance claim against your friend policy...else the amount would be at least 10x more.

 

Learn a lesson lor....what to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

We know if we hv an accident in Malaysia with Malaysia car it's very tedious to claim

But what if the other way round that is accident in sg with mal. car ,can they claim easily fr. Sg insurance?

BTW TS the accident happened in sg or mal.?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...