Hyundai The All New KONA Hybrid 2024

Joelhaw

Supercharged
On 1/15/2024 at 9:33 AM, Joelhaw said:

I think it is comparable with NIRO, but if you read the thread abt NIRO, I think KMC has better after sales services. Anyway Kia is the "child" of Hyundai, so all the goodies will go to Kia first. This is my 3rd Hyundai... hahaha... so ya...

Ya, C&C service is cui regardless of which brand....but citroen service more cui than Kia (i am owner of both brands)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Was deciding between Kona, Niro and Honda HRV and went with the new Kona. It's taller than Niro, has more boot space and more safety features with the base GL model. Also prefer the Kona look over Niro, wife also the same. Been driving for a couple of weeks averaging 23km/l on eco mode, very quiet and comfortable. My previous car was a 2008 Suzuki swift sport manual so this car is a new experience for me and so far so good, the after sales is pleasant as well (had a cosmetic defect which they rectified in a few hours I sent in).

Yea hope to get the COE for my Kona too. So far Hyundai after sales quite good for my current Elantra. 

Anyone gotten their 2024 Kona already ? may be can share where to buy accessories like the magnetic sunshade?

(edited)

Niro's interior definitely look better and classy than kona. Kona has some fake speaker lookalike portion beside the meter display

My vote will still go to Kona as the torque for Niro is really low (almost half of kona)

Edited by Hondavvvtec

On 1/17/2024 at 12:30 AM, slingswish said:

Yea hope to get the COE for my Kona too. So far Hyundai after sales quite good for my current Elantra. 

Anyone gotten their 2024 Kona already ? may be can share where to buy accessories like the magnetic sunshade?

You got it? when is your expected date for delivery?

Try shopee/Laz for accessories.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:21 PM, Joelhaw said:

@slingswish Your SE didnt give you any freebies like magnetic shades? floor mats etc?

Didn’t ask surely never give lor haha

Supersonic

Saw one new kona on the road, the front bonnet area one strip of the white LED light, I don’t like.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:21 PM, Joelhaw said:

@slingswish Your SE didnt give you any freebies like magnetic shades? floor mats etc?

my friend tell me KMC SE very stingy.. ask for more freebies like sunshade also dun have.. only give like mat..

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
On 1/18/2024 at 9:05 AM, iceraider said:

my friend tell me KMC SE very stingy.. ask for more freebies like sunshade also dun have.. only give like mat..

I think car mat is a standard item from komoco, not from SE. Every car they also give this thing to customer. Actually many other ADs also don't give many freebies in this era.

Edited by 13177

@13177 no standard eh.. must ask then give additional 3A mat as what he told me.. but i dun recall AD being so stingy.. tat time my SE (from other AD) told me "come.. tell me what freebies u want. as long as i can give.. i will write in" 🤣

On 1/18/2024 at 9:40 AM, iceraider said:

@13177 no standard eh.. must ask then give additional 3A mat as what he told me.. but i dun recall AD being so stingy.. tat time my SE (from other AD) told me "come.. tell me what freebies u want. as long as i can give.. i will write in" 🤣

Overall package and trade in value more important bah….all these smtimes js ownself feel good only lah hehe.

I personally don’t like to squeeze SE…..prefer to squeeze better trade in price etc.

• Praise 2

On 1/18/2024 at 11:08 AM, ccc888 said:

Overall package and trade in value more important bah….all these smtimes js ownself feel good only lah hehe.

I personally don’t like to squeeze SE…..prefer to squeeze better trade in price etc.

agreed.. so sometimes jus go to different branch (Same AD different area) and check with the SE on what they can offer. 

I tried looking at Shopee for AC Vent Mobile phone holder... but i dont dare to get.. cuz i am afraid that it doest fit our car AC Vent... haizzz... if u for any lobangs... please share here on accessories...

↡ Advertisement