Lightspeed Clutched July 14, 2002 Share July 14, 2002 Hi! Wondering if anyone knows where I can get these projector headlamps for lancer (comes in one single piece instead of the normal 2) I've attached 2 pics, 1 of the original lamps (2 pieces) and the projector type (1 piece) ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sparetyre Neutral Newbie July 14, 2002 Share July 14, 2002 Have you check with Creative Sports? They carry lots of Mit stuff. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 14, 2002 Author Share July 14, 2002 Yap..checked with Poh already...not the type I want..its 2 piece, not 1 piece Same goes for the ones selling at McWell... I last saw it at Autowerke selling for $700 But even that is sold out now.. Wondering if anyone else has seen it elsewhere, with better price...Singapore or JB Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sparetyre Neutral Newbie July 14, 2002 Share July 14, 2002 Yap..checked with Poh already...not the type I want..its 2 piece, not 1 piece Same goes for the ones selling at McWell... I last saw it at Autowerke selling for $700 But even that is sold out now.. Wondering if anyone else has seen it elsewhere, with better price...Singapore or JB Sorry, then cannot help liow. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 14, 2002 Author Share July 14, 2002 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 14, 2002 Share July 14, 2002 U want the lamp looks or bright light? I have Xenon kit that can fit your Lancer Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sparetyre Neutral Newbie July 14, 2002 Share July 14, 2002 U want the lamp looks or bright light? I have Xenon kit that can fit your Lancer Wow bro, now you also bring in xenon kit??? Got turbo charger for Violet? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 14, 2002 Author Share July 14, 2002 Xenon kit!!! Would love to have it...but going against the law leh Just curious how much it'll cost though ...can lemme know? (in case I decide to break the law [angelic] ) I like the one piece lamp cos I think it looks good lor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zen Neutral Newbie July 15, 2002 Share July 15, 2002 if the xenon kit is OEM from the manufacturer, it's definitely not against the law. HID your car with the right projection lamp you should be okay. PS: I don't get to see "Post Reply" button when I am using advance editor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 15, 2002 Author Share July 15, 2002 Yap...I know if its oem..its legal...but mine's definately not Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zen Neutral Newbie July 15, 2002 Share July 15, 2002 don't mind if I say this, get HID conversion kit only if you have or are changing to projection-based housing. HID is too bright for reflective-based headlamp to disperse the light beam properly. It will irritate the oncoming traffic. But then again, any bright headlight system will irritate anybody, including projection-base housing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 15, 2002 Author Share July 15, 2002 dont worry...I can't even find the projection light housing for my car Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zen Neutral Newbie July 15, 2002 Share July 15, 2002 dont worry...I can't even find the projection light housing for my car [unsure] first of all, check if the japan manufacturer build this part or not, then ask your OEM part importer to import them. That's what I do for my car. It's not even an (HID) option for all the model of my car to fit with such lamp.[tongue] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 15, 2002 Share July 15, 2002 FYI Xenon kit is $650, brand is Vision from Korean and uses Hella Ballast Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lightspeed Clutched July 16, 2002 Author Share July 16, 2002 FYI Xenon kit is $650, brand is Vision from Korean and uses Hella Ballast Think "rectify" my $500 bomb first ...haiz Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 16, 2002 Share July 16, 2002 Take your time bro, priorities first Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toonstar Neutral Newbie July 21, 2002 Share July 21, 2002 Hi! Wondering if anyone knows where I can get these projector headlamps for lancer (comes in one single piece instead of the normal 2) I've attached 2 pics, 1 of the original lamps (2 pieces) and the projector type (1 piece) u drive a lancer? Hi bro... chat with my on icq and i can tell u where to get projector lights (NOT STUPID MCWELL). ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
How much maintenance for Nissan Latio, Toyota Vios & Lancer
100 inch TV or projector for home theatre
100 inch TV or projector for home theatre
Lancer ex 1.6 can't accelerate
Lancer ex 1.6 can't accelerate
Mitsubishi Lancer driver almost bang down Traffic Police Officer!
Mitsubishi Lancer driver almost bang down Traffic Police Officer!
Well done Traffic Police Officers & passerbys for helping car driver to push stalled car from junction!
Well done Traffic Police Officers & passerbys for helping car driver to push stalled car from junction!
Which should I buy? Latio or Lancer GLX
Which should I buy? Latio or Lancer GLX
2020 Mitsubishi Lancer
2020 Mitsubishi Lancer
Lancer Ex 1.6
Lancer Ex 1.6