Psychoboy Neutral Newbie October 23, 2003 Share October 23, 2003 I have question for electronic/car experts here... now related to performace but I don't know whic forum I should put this(Mod pls help me to move to the right place, Thanks) I have a after-market alarm installed. the alarm connects to the central locking in the car. I was reading the wiring diagram and noted there are this 4 wire which interest me. They are LOCK(RELAY), UNLOCK(RELAY), LOCK(-), UNLOCK(-). They are most likely signal wires to lock and unlock the doors. Here is my question, can I make use of these wire to make a switch next to my power window switch to lock and unlock my doors? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Cost Door Lock Repair cost how much?
Cost Door Lock Repair cost how much?
Nissan Qashqai, A Driver's Nightmare
Nissan Qashqai, A Driver's Nightmare
Pedal Lock & Auto Lock
Pedal Lock & Auto Lock
Window grill lock
Window grill lock
Digital Door Lock
Digital Door Lock
Central Vietnam - Da nang & Hoi an
Central Vietnam - Da nang & Hoi an
Help needed with a lock
Help needed with a lock
Steering wheel lock
Steering wheel lock