Jump to content

To Install or not to install..


Teckheng
 Share

Recommended Posts

foglights and white headlights ?

 

She is a BMW 318i, 3 weeks old, which doesn't comes with foglights and white headlights,the new 520 white headlights.

 

My uncle told me, if I install them from BMW workshop. They will cost me a bomb.

Then he also say, if I install them from other workshop. BMW workshop might void my warranty with them if next time anything happen to her.

 

Is it true ?

I see cars on the road with foglights and I will [shocked][:p][:/][inlove][idea]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

belief it will. cost recently a friend told me 1 fellow bought a 350Z and went outside to fit alarm, unfortunately, the alarm short circuit and guess what.

 

it burnt some electronics on the car and TC void his warranty. if the stuff is not meant for the model, add ons will void warranty.sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifknife.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...