Jump to content

Tango, anyone ?


Renegade
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Received this via a link from a friend....all I can say is, even if they made it, it'll prbably never make it to these shores...... [:/]

post-22-1028196334_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Is it a production car or a concept car???? Look like a concept car to me man.

 

DROOL factor is freaking high man, this is a chick magnet!!!!!! This car look good enough to be in the James Bond movies man, look better then the Z3 IMHO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This one looks even better than the all favourites AUDI TT !!!

If only they will bring this in to Singapore, will definitely raise the profile of SEAT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Tango in S'pore ? Well, unlike the recent spate of Bimmer ads, not all dreams come true..... [:(]

 

Nonetheless, yes, I agree, it's light-years better looking than the TT, but, sadly, if I recall correctly, the Tango's a one-off tho' things could change, esp with talk of the similar-looking (but with a roof) MDC. [thumbsup]

 

But, just imagine a soft-top Ibiza looking like this...... [nod][nod]

 

....and, yes, it's a million times better than the wimpy-looking Z3 Bond had..... [shakehead]

Edited by Renegade
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

And, oh, btw, Toledo Coupe, anyone ? [nod][nod]

 

(Actually, it's the Seat Bolero concept coupe, courtesy of the same site from which the above pic originated)

post-22-1028253716_thumb.jpg

post-22-1028253717_thumb.jpg

post-22-1028253718_thumb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

No offence, but doesn't look too good to me. The hyundai coupe look better.

 

maybe the softtop will look better, then with clean lines when the top is down.

 

Me typical Buaya, sexy cars must have plenty of curves mah, then can call sexy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

No offense taken, S - all I can say is that boring types like myself find such subtle wheels more appealing. Somehow. Perhaps that's why VAG's appeal to me the way they do.....and, y'know what ? Given your reptillian tendencies, I'd recommend you stick to hotter stuff like the Tango..... [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Ciay!!! brother you SEAT where got boring look. Winner of the Boring Car look have to be the Octavia, Look at it also want to sleep.

 

In actual fact my plan is to built a sleeper car with my Octavia, Boring Car, Boring look, but once take off, the rest smell smoke. Then I am thinking of plant a VR6 engine inside, add a twin turbo, slap an 19" rims with super low profile tyres.

 

But before I do that, I need to know more about my car [:p] and the VR6 engine. and also, my car have to be old enough for me to feel less of a heartache

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Pwah! Twin-turbo VR6! Now, that's really something to consider. Personally, I don't think you'll have a problem slapping one of those lumps under your hood, after you find one that's available, that is - after all, if I remember correctly, the Mk4 Golf/A3 platform is supposed to be a slightly grown up version of the previous on which the Golf VR6 thrived. 19" would also look the part tho' some may end up finding the ride a tad on the hard side.

 

Do let me know when you get 'round to doing it, okay ? I'd like to be there, at very least, at the unveiling..... [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Not since they went into the 2-digit era and definitely not when they launched the S60 - back in the earlier days of the 3-digit (remember the 244 ?) naming scheme, however...... [shakehead]

 

[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Renegade
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

That's what i thought too. should not have problem putting it into my Octy.

 

See how 1st lah.... hehehe

 

Will sure let you know one

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hey, seeing that you've raised the issue - do you know where we could get an available homeless VR6 ? Scrapyard, perhaps ? After all, I do recall seeing quite a few (mostly black) Golf VR6's in S'pore years back but they seem to have all but taken on an extinction agenda..... [sleeping]

Edited by Renegade
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Not surprising, considering the main design man at Seat's ex-Alfa (If I remember correctly, he penned the 156 which some writers claim the Tody has shades of here and there..... [dizzy] ).

 

Don't know much about the specs (tho' to me it does look like something that's on the Passat floorplan) but I doubt if they'll ever make it..... [:p]

 

Btw, cute....er...what do they call it.....again.....? (Your bunny pic, I'm referring to) [:p]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...