Fuel Energizer

Seven11

Neutral Newbie

Saw adverts in the latest Wheels mag.... its an excellent example of another snake oil type of prdts.. claims to do everything... improve mileage by almost 20% etc etc. Anyone here want to try and tell the rest how is it? It has a 30 day money back guarantee.

↡ Advertisement

Yes lah, sounded too good to be true. I think the 30 days money back guarantee also part of the "too good to be true" claims. There are always some catch with that money back guarantee one lah. These people need to make a living too.

I think they either super duper hard sell you not to return the goods, or they impose a de-installation charge. Either way, I think better confirm before trying it out.

Guess for any new prdts like these, better not buy too early or be the early adopters. Only consider when the prdt is selling well and not many bad comments heard.

That means , in conclusion - don't buy lah!

Because so far I have never heard of any performance boosting prdt that does well for prolonged period and yet, does not suffer from criticism. The closest to that is the Cyclone but it did too, died a natural death, heard they resuscitated and came back as Cyclone II.

Neutral Newbie

hi! i recalled that similar products have been proven in EPA(Environment Protection Agency) tests to save fuel. In fact on the EPA website, they have a document for fuel saving devices. i recall one of these magnetic fuel savers being named as fuel max. i thought it looked like the fuel-energizer.

This is the link to the EPA document: http://www.epa.gov/otaq/consumer/devicefs.pdf

Before i forget, i am not doing a sales pitch for them. just sharing info. cheers!

Neutral Newbie

Yes, the Fuel Max is sold by a Indian fellow in Singapore. Also same thing, 30 days money back guarantee. Too many such products out there on saving fuel until a bit blur sometimes. Funnily, none of such products really withstood the test of time. They usually come and go.

Neutral Newbie

Sometime depends a lot on the marketing powess of the agent here. The more they promote, the more likely people think its good as the adverts and testimonials eat into our hearts.

Fuel Max seems to have died out due to inconsistant marketing. [crazy]

Fuel Energizer just released, lets see what they have the stamina. [:)]

I've also heard about the magnet thingy... but how it works? how much? does it really work? Pls could somebody feedback?

Neutral Newbie

Hi to all

I'm currently using the superfuelmax on my Santa Fe. I feel that there is an increase in mileage by about average 25 to 30 km/65L. But one thing I 'll have to state is this superfuelmax is very much dependent on your driving habits. If you are the kinda guy who floors at every traffic light, forget about this product. It works more for economical drivers like myself, picking up moderately at traffic lights, seldom speed and cross 3000rpm, your average daily driver. More info about this product, http://www.increasemileage.com/fuelmax_how_it_works.html

http://www.kopes.com/superfuelmax.htm

I got mine from this guy who used to sell this as a business but folded it about a yr back. I got mine at $100. If anybody wants, I think he still has about 4 or 5 pcs. Lemme know if you want it, I'll consolidate orders and press for best prices. You can try to bid for it at http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/sg...26?aucview=0x10 but buy price is at S$165!

Lester

post-6-1019266677_thumb.jpg

Agree theoritically it supposed to improved combustion and thus fuel economy.

But the practical aspect is altogether a different thing. Many other factors come into play not just the fuel molecules or the magnetic quality.

Neutral Newbie

I guess messing with fuel molecules is not easy but I don't believe it's rocket science so should be able to fine a balance between economy and power depending on when U need power and offset by daily driving economy.......am I making sense? [crazy]

↡ Advertisement