Jump to content

Chio Chio Celica


Chromas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Should be anytime this week thumbsup.gif

 

Those who want to have a view of it before I do can find it over at Lai Huat (Meng Kee) over at Sin Ming nod.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
[thumbsup] Hey that's a good painter that I used for my previous Civic when some idiot backed into it! After 1.5 yrs, the paintjob was still [thumbsup]
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could... Fri got tuition at 8pm over at Pasir Ris till 10pm... Then Sat morning got double tuition from 8am - 10am and then 10:30am - 12:30pm

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

 

Apology for digging up an old post...

 

I've just changed my ride in Sydney to a Celica.

What interest me are the headlight covers.

I believe i've seen those on streets of SGP.

 

Any of you guys know where i can get hold of them?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...