Jump to content

CAS Servicing


Surf2004
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone of you brought your car to CAS for servicing ? I'm due for 20K. Driving Vios.

 

Comments pls.

 

TIA...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Like most large franchised service places, "normal" is the word I'd use. You won't know the mech who works on your car and sit in a small lounge area while your car is being serviced [:p]

 

Humm....."fire and forget" is another term I'd use [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

Link to post
Share on other sites

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

 

stamford using which engine oil ah?? 5 ton one izit? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

 

stamford using which engine oil ah?? 5 ton one izit? laugh.gif

no lah...the 10 ton one by brudder.....NABUE!!!!!!furious.gifwhip.gifknife.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

 

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

 

stamford using which engine oil ah?? 5 ton one izit? laugh.gif

no lah...the 10 ton one by brudder.....NABUE!!!!!!furious.gifwhip.gifknife.gif

another konspiracy...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

 

stamford using which engine oil ah?? 5 ton one izit? laugh.gif

no lah...the 10 ton one by brudder.....NABUE!!!!!!furious.gifwhip.gifknife.gif

 

that one can use as safety toner during ippt izit [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

used to use them but now changed. Expensive like $128 but engine oil by spc. now I changed to stamford, at least better engine oil n can see wat they doing....

 

stamford using which engine oil ah?? 5 ton one izit? laugh.gif

no lah...the 10 ton one by brudder.....NABUE!!!!!!furious.gifwhip.gifknife.gif

another konspiracy...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

aiyo..gahmen back oready [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

i oso get excuse driving cos back problem will come if sit too long...so soon, detail clerk liao!!

 

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

but again..go out lagi better than sit in camp. got out many frens...sit camp....got wak n kumar to entertain for 5 minutes...after boring liao....

Link to post
Share on other sites

but again..go out lagi better than sit in camp. got out many frens...sit camp....got wak n kumar to entertain for 5 minutes...after boring liao....

 

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...