Jump to content

Need advise on alpine 3554 Amp


Epsilon
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

 

It's interesting that you are thinking of getting this.

If you're getting it, do note that it's quite an old amp, not like the new Vpower/V12 series.

 

I just got a 3554 through an auction site... paid S$100.

 

I haven't got the time (or materials, yet) to hook it up, so I can't tell you how good/bad it is, but from what I read from other users (all overseas) it's a "value-for-money" amp that's good enough for most people, unless you're into higher end stuff.

 

(For me, it works because my components are average alpine speakers that were meant to be matched to an amp of this spec)

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...