Jump to content

In-dash changer ?


Cracker
 Share

Recommended Posts

U driving what car?

Front speaker is what model?

 

I am driving aveo, but duno whats the brand and model of the speaker I have inside the door and the tweeter in the A pillar.

 

For the rear also have a speaker but duno waht brand.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently driving a EK 3 ...will be collecting my Optra (M) next mth...

my current front speaker is blaupunkt velocity series component speakers.

while the rear was a stock kenwood set tat came with the car.

 

will be transfering my cadence pre-amp and infinity power amp over..Items tat I will be changing for my OPtra will be :

 

1) HU...I had traded in the 5-disc changer

2) The front speaker.

3) Install the above 2 items tat I will bring over.

4) Wanted to put in a cd-changer...but dun noe where to house it (dun want to waste the boot space)

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...