Eacs Neutral Newbie March 20, 2005 Share March 20, 2005 Any 5 cents worth? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ozkaki 2nd Gear March 20, 2005 Share March 20, 2005 Both have very diff autogear. u need to try the meriva to understand what the easytronic is about. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
To be Happy, start thinking about Death!
To be Happy, start thinking about Death!
Aion Y Plus
Aion Y Plus
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
I tried Sliplo and here's what I think.
So you really think you are BIG...
So you really think you are BIG...
Fuel Plus Meet Up
Fuel Plus Meet Up
Anyone out there driving Mitsubishi Colt Plus Turbo?
Anyone out there driving Mitsubishi Colt Plus Turbo?
2024 Mitsubishi Colt Teased For June 8 Debut, Already Looks Familiar
2024 Mitsubishi Colt Teased For June 8 Debut, Already Looks Familiar
Bringing a nice & new luggage bag to China...think again
Bringing a nice & new luggage bag to China...think again