ArmorAll Spray On Car Polish

Brock

(edited)

Any idea whether is ArmorAll's Spray On Car Polish is considered a polish and sealant or just polish?

Any comments whether it is good or not? I'm new to detailing and I'm using it at the moment. Seems ok with me. I do notice the shine. Pardon the low quality pics. Mobilephone camera...640x480 only. Furthermore, it was taken at B1 of MSCP.

post-14-1115528664_thumb.jpg

post-14-1115528665_thumb.jpg

post-14-1115528666_thumb.jpg

post-14-1115528667_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brock
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

The product you showed should be a QD. Armor actually has a liquid car wax call Armor All Protective Barrier and it was ranked No. 4 [thumbsup] in the Guru Report. Pretty amazing for such an economy product, but still have not try it yet. Anybody has tried the liquid wax and willing to give some feedback ?

Edited by Gen2

i am using this, but seem that the smoothness doesn't last long. ytd i applied it, then today the heavy rain, i went to wipe the car.. the smoothness is gone. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

You should try using their car wax, the car wax should last at least 1 month for scoring NO.4 in the Guru Report. I think you can get it in most of the Caltex petrol station or Giant.

I'm currently using the 3M Liquid Wax. Very good! After a week, the shine and smoothness still there! I used the Armorall Spray On Car Polish after I washed the car today. Still looks shiny to me in life (sorry...poor camera shots due to mobilephone camera).

Neutral Newbie

Talk about washing car, later might have to do some cleaning up on my car. Hopefully will not rain for the rest of the day. Btw beside 3M liquid wax what other wax ahve you tried b4 ?

None. First and only 3M Liquid Wax. If you do some searching, 3M Liquid Wax is excellent for it's price. Not only that, the best part is that it's so easy to apply and buff off! [thumbsup]

Rain doesn't stop those who have MSCP, especially those with B1 and B2 as well! Like me! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

i believe this spray on thing is either a very diluted wax, which doesn;t haf much eeffect and wun last after a rain, or it jus plain oil to make it look smoother, but after rain, there it goes, the best way is still the most traditional type of wax ba...

Neutral Newbie

dan u cant go out and celebrate mothers day coz after wash u wont wan to get caught in the rain rite?

Ahdi,

I believe so too. It's meant for Quick Detailing, use in-between washing and waxing. Must go out and buy a better polish...either Mother's or Meguilars. What do you use for polishing?

(edited)

Still going out! My area stopped raining about 1.5 hours ago! [laugh] North-Eastern and North areas all clear! At most, after park car and before going back home to zzz, rinse with water and wipe off! [laugh]

Edited by Brock

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Where do you stay ? It has stopped raining here at Aljunied area and from the look of it, the sun is coming out to say hello. [sunny][laugh]

Edited by Gen2

Neutral Newbie

Hey I have some new Meguiar's #80 on hand, you interested to get some to split the cost ?

I'm currently using Autoglym Car Shampoo. Super Resin Polish...hmmm...

↡ Advertisement