Hi there, my previous ride was a Mondeo Mk3 hatch.
1) Mileage to change timing belt?
- It uses a timing chain so no need to change (mileage was 125,000km).
2) Any pro Ford workshop to recommend?
- I usually go Stamford Tyres at Tuas for my servicing. But you need to go Regent for major servicing (every 20k km) in order to maintain your warranty status.
3) Anything in particular i need to watch out for?
- Look out for engine-mount bushing wear. I was told it's a design flaw.
I have fond memories of it cos I mod it quite a bit (Supersprint exhaust, air-bleed device and open-pod filter). Can easily redline on NS-highway.
It has excellent handling as well, much more so when lowered :)