Duragloss TPP #105 vs Enviroshield

Octopus

Dear user of Duragloss,

Can advise me your experience with #105 and enviroshield? Which one last longer?

I am consider either one of this product, main purpose is protection cos my car is parked outside most of the time, and I only do my detailing once every 1 or 2 months.

Currently using #501 and AW, quite happy with easy of application but I'm thinking of some other product which offer longer lasting protection. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

why dun u ask Bro MD for advise? [:)]

Hope bro MD will comment here later.

I'd also appreciate feedback from end-user on their experience with both products. [gossip]

Dear user of Duragloss,

Can advise me your experience with #105 and enviroshield? Which one last longer?

I am consider either one of this product, main purpose is protection cos my car is parked outside most of the time, and I only do my detailing once every 1 or 2 months.

Currently using #501 and AW, quite happy with easy of application but I'm thinking of some other product which offer longer lasting protection. Thanks.

Hi...

Both durability are quite similar...Enviro-shield is make to cpmpete with like opti-seal..Ultima UPG etc..It is make for easy application..Apply and finish that all..U need not buff it with a cloth..If you are looking at frequency of 1 to 2 month..Either #105 or ES will do...But if you are going to detail like 3 months or more..I would advice you to have PBA #601 with #105..

PBA works like a accelerator or a glue for #105..Not neccessary just #105 but it works with any polymer sealant..PBA increase both durability and gloss...I had PBA with #105 for one and half month and its still sheeting crazy..

For ES..I had it make purely for detailers who are looking for durability and ease of use as well..ES and AW are both totally different and I came across some who actually has ES over #105..haha sound confuse rite...Most of them match and play..As both are sealant..There is no issue with bonding..

This a video taken with PBA and #105..Sorry for the lousy video..One hand splash water and one hand take video hehe..

Another video but not taken by me..

Edited by Maddriver

Hi...

Both durability are quite similar...Enviro-shield is make to cpmpete with like opti-seal..Ultima UPG etc..It is make for easy application..Apply and finish that all..U need not buff it with a cloth..If you are looking at frequency of 1 to 2 month..Either #105 or ES will do...But if you are going to detail like 3 months or more..I would advice you to have PBA #601 with #105..

PBA works like a accelerator or a glue for #105..Not neccessary just #105 but it works with any polymer sealant..PBA increase both durability and gloss...I had PBA with #105 for one and half month and its still sheeting crazy..

For ES..I had it make purely for detailers who are looking for durability and ease of use as well..ES and AW are both totally different and I came across some who actually has ES over #105..haha sound confuse rite...Most of them match and play..As both are sealant..There is no issue with bonding..

This a video taken with PBA and #105..Sorry for the lousy video..One hand splash water and one hand take video hehe..

Thanks for your reply, bro MD.

You've mentioned that PBA + #105 is the toughest combination to achieve durability? How about PBA + Enviroshield? Any experience with this combination?

Thanks for your reply, bro MD.

You've mentioned that PBA + #105 is the toughest combination to achieve durability? How about PBA + Enviroshield? Any experience with this combination?

Dun mention Bro...I will have to check if ES bonds well with PBA..Will let u know..

Neutral Newbie

Hi...

Bro MD, wats the proper way to apply PBA and #105? apply PBA first, polish away, follow by #105? do i need to let PBA n #105 stay at least 10min b4 i polish away? which will can better result? tks..was v impress by the video...using SONAX nw.v happy wif it..but willing to spent abit more for much better effect...

Hi...

Hi Bro , How you make the TPP last for 1 mth + ? At the end of 1 mth (I wash with cherry every week once, then wipe off with AQwax), the car body aldy lost the KUT KUT feeling, and also after 1 mth, under rain and sunshine, water marks start to appear, which I wasn't able to remove with 101.

once a month routine with TPP:

Cherry shampoo

claybar

101 cleaner

PBA

Anything I doing wrong?? also, urgently need help to remove the water marks... thanks...

With proper preparation in the steps above, 105 definitely v ghim. i don't believe cherry + ES can win cos cherry + aquawax also lose to the above routine in terms of Ghimnesss.

Bro MD, wats the proper way to apply PBA and #105? apply PBA first, polish away, follow by #105? do i need to let PBA n #105 stay at least 10min b4 i polish away? which will can better result? tks..was v impress by the video...using SONAX nw.v happy wif it..but willing to spent abit more for much better effect...

This is how I do it.

Polish first, wipe away polish. Apply PBA with wax applicator, leave it to haze without wiping it off and apply 105TPP, leave it to haze and wipe everything off. Hope this helps.

Neutral Newbie

This is how I do it.

Polish first, wipe away polish. Apply PBA with wax applicator, leave it to haze without wiping it off and apply 105TPP, leave it to haze and wipe everything off. Hope this helps.

tks Mlee... will try it soon...

This is how I do it.

Thanks for the help bro....

I'm actually one of those who use ES after 105. I use the 101+PBA+105 every month and the ES every week cause i wash my car once a week at least.

ES doesn't give that kut kut feeling like 101 or 105 but it's 100x easier to use :) so i use it as a weekly sealant...dunno if that's good or not :) is it overkill?

I'm actually one of those who use ES after 105. I use the 101+PBA+105 every month and the ES every week cause i wash my car once a week at least.

ES doesn't give that kut kut feeling like 101 or 105 but it's 100x easier to use :) so i use it as a weekly sealant...dunno if that's good or not :) is it overkill?

Bro Spinworkx..I suggest not everyweek..If you intend to do every week..Use Quick detailer..Use ES fortnightly will be good..

I spoke to Jerry about ES as I have many bros asking if it has the cleaning properties..Jerry has told me ES will remove oil build up and road film..which i think it remove the oily feel from #105 or #101..This ES required a clean surface to work and the first layer of it should remove the oil film..add on 2nd layer will be fantastic..

Bro Spinworkx..I suggest not everyweek..If you intend to do every week..Use Quick detailer..Use ES fortnightly will be good..

I spoke to Jerry about ES as I have many bros asking if it has the cleaning properties..Jerry has told me ES will remove oil build up and road film..which i think it remove the oily feel from #105 or #101..This ES required a clean surface to work and the first layer of it should remove the oil film..add on 2nd layer will be fantastic..

Ok, so what you're saying is....every week, i just use shampoo to wash....then use QD immediately after that?

Every 2 weeks, i wash, then use QD, the use ES for 2 layers?

Only once a month then i use the entire 101 to PBA to 105 to ES process?

bro MD,

i had been using ur product for quite sometime liao. but why do i always have black stain after rain if i had apply 951 the day before or even 2 says b4? it cant be wash away with shampoo. need to use polish to remove the stain. below is the step i did/try:

1) marine polish (101?)+105+951 = stain after rain.[bigcry]

2] marine polish (101?)+105= no stain after rain but not as shining as 1. :angry:

is there anyway i can prevent this? cos i need to re-detail every week if raining.

me drivng white car

Ok, so what you're saying is....every week, i just use shampoo to wash....then use QD immediately after that?

Every 2 weeks, i wash, then use QD, the use ES for 2 layers?

Only once a month then i use the entire 101 to PBA to 105 to ES process?

This sounds good [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement