Lip spoiler from ebay

Falc

Checking if anyone has bought one off ebay, like those from taiwan, and how's the quality / buying exp etc?

Pretty cheap i must say, like about S$60 shipped.

↡ Advertisement

saw before on ebay, but did not buy due to the following reason:

1) duno if it fits perfectly. i have seen lip spoiler that is not the correct full length, and it looks kind of ugly with each side not flush with the boot

2) duno what material is it. even when stated, it's technical jargon to me, and dun feel safe to buy

3) with all the freight charges, it makes better sense to buy in SGP if it's available readily

something like this?

06passat_md.jpg

yes there are lots of bodykit shops dat can do customising.. but most hav little or no experience with conti cars.. [:|]

Haha, that's the one. Ya lah, subtle abit more suitable for my ride i feel. laugh.gif That one u posted is from USA one.

The new passat not in SG yet...they taking only prelaunch orders...anyway, now a days boot lid spoiler in fashion, no longer like those shown.... [:p]

Servo also do body kit? dizzy.gif

Anyway, if the ebay one works out, i just need to bring to paint shop to paint it, installation can be DIY since it's so light and only stick on. All in all maybe $100 will do. sly.gif

Actually from that pic's angle, the B6's backside really CMI - looks wise lah. And that spoiler makes it worse! sweatdrop.gif

Servo has...I did my Passat B5 there and also recently my A4...ask Dennis to show you...

If you get the ebay one, $60...+ respray, I think it is close to $100 for respray...and you need those special glue to stick on...

Yours were the lip type?

I asked already, spray is max $60, and can be lower but shop wants to see the size first. Then stick on using 3M tape only, comes with the spoiler. Passatworld guys are using 3M tape also and feedback is that it works darn fine.

↡ Advertisement