Jump to content

New Vios coming out?


Seanboi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Show your pics to BM & "demand" rectifications. [furious]

 

For info you are not alone in this kind of QC crap. My uncle's less than 1yr altis already went for a leaking power steering pump replacement, & recently i discovered the leather on the left front door panel peeling!!! [crazy]

 

i pulled the leather piece & saw traces of dried contact glue... [crazy] Leather came with the car.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Diesel,

 

Thanks for your post.

 

I have actually. But after more than 1 month, the agent still has not gotten any reply from the manufacturer. And I'm not even sure if they view this as a problem in the first place. They have told me that so far, there has been no complains about this matter, even in M'sia, where this model was launched earlier.

 

So, I'm trying to learn from others, if they do have this problem and more importantly, do they see this as a problem.

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

 

My website was created on a FOC server, so it limits the number of people that can view it at any one time.

 

But it has attracted so much attention, it exceeds its limit very easily.

 

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES!!

 

Not to worry, when the website is overwhelmed, it resumes after 1 hour.

 

So, just keep the address www.geocities.com/myjapcar and try again later.

 

ONCE AGAIN, SO SORRY!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

 

As suggested by someone, I have now included another page in my website, showing excerpts of other people's experience with this matter.

 

With this, I again expect another round of overwhelming visits to the website, which may cause it to shutdown momentarily(It's FOC). Please be patient if it does, it will come back on again after 1 hour. Just remember the address www.geocities.com/myjapcar and visit the website again later. SO SORRY!

 

Thanks for all the inputs I've received, appreciate the sharing. Keep them coming so that I can learn more from everyone.

 

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...